View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 12:58 PM   #102
Her2nSue

forgot to give my side affects from herceptin, which I have been on alone since end of April. Between herceptin and femara I experience memory loss, I lose things constantly and can't seem to relocate them, my hearing is not as sharp as before. Constant small joint aches, at times my fingers belong to someone else. Can't seem to do buttons, I get pretty fumbly. Fingers are extremely swollen in the mornings. Seems that the opposite hand (the right one) of the mastectomy is the one that seems more sensitive with the pain. Joint knuckles so bad I can't wear any of my rings on the right ring finger. I don't seem to have any swelling in my feet, ankles or toes which to me seems strange when your fingers feel so bloated. My weight also has gone up some. My thigh muscles hurt tremendously when going up or down stairs and found out last evening, also with dancing. As for body fatigue, has it been known to be any other way BUT tired, like you hadn't slept for days. I guess, it's still better than the alternative, still it can get you down having body, mind, hearing of an 110 year old. Just try to keep the humor up it does help.

Sue
Her2nSue is offline   Reply With Quote