View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 08:29 AM   #4
Jade

Smile

Thanks Cathy and Julie for your responses. I was dx in Nov. 04 with Stage I Grade 3 Her2+++ ER/PR-, so I'm almost 2 years out. This @!$^% disease is turning me into a hypochondriac, don't you just hate the fear and anxiety that pervades our lives now? What makes me nervous is that the left (mast) side is definitely more symptomatic, and of course not knowing what to expect. I'll make sure I have good insurance while I'm away just in case. Both of you are further down the road than me and I have to say I am amazed and humbled by your courage, having read all your posts. Hopefully it's just the Herceptin and when I get the all-clear I'll stop being such a wimp. I've finished treatment now, all that's left is the scans which will be scheduled next time I see the onc in 7 weeks.

Chostocondritis! Who indeed has ever heard of that?!! What a huge relief it must have been to get that dx! We know more about our anatomies than we ever thought we would or wanted to know!

I wish you and all the other brave women here to be NED forever. You have suffered so much and still manage to reach out and help others. Thank you so much.

Jade
Jade is offline   Reply With Quote