HER2 Support Group Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Gallery
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Search Gallery
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took
0.00
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Sheryl Ann
Forum:
her2group
07-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Replies:
26
Femara side effects?
Views:
6,600
Posted By
Sheryl Ann
DeborahNC
No the eye doctor could not say what it came from, just wants to see me in 4 months.
Forum:
her2group
07-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Replies:
26
Femara side effects?
Views:
6,600
Posted By
Sheryl Ann
I am taking Femara, at night since June 1st, 2006...
I am taking Femara, at night since June 1st, 2006 and having headaches. About 2 weeks ago I had an episode of double vision. Several times seemed to be dizzie. I am also taking Herceptin every 3...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
her2group
Herceptin / Tykerb
Caregivers Corner
Diet and Nutrition
Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Profiles In Courage
My Healthcare Team
Clinical Trials
Articles of Interest
Events and Social Calendar
Breast Cancer Meeting Highlights
General Cancer News
Breast Cancer News
Breast Cancer Newsfeed
All times are GMT -7. The time now is
02:34 PM
.