HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Search Forums
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kathyw
Forum: her2group 06-14-2006, 09:52 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,089
Posted By kathyw
Thumbs up thank you

Thank you to everyone for the information shared. I've printed everything out and my friend in now armed with data to discuss with her doctor tomorrow. Kathy
Forum: her2group 06-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,089
Posted By kathyw
herceptin

Hello everyone. A dear friend of mine has been fighting breast cancer for the last year. I don't know the name of all the procedures she's had but I do know that she's taking herceptin. She just...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter