HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Search Forums
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hkorel1
Forum: her2group 04-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,946
Posted By hkorel1
kat

Thank you so much for your message
I am so glad to hear that your sister has done so well

she is in my thoughts and prayers

take care
Forum: her2group 04-27-2006, 04:40 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,946
Posted By hkorel1
path report

my path report said infiltrating ductal carcinoma
estrogen and progresterone positive
c-erb-B2 positive 2+ confirmation by FISH pending
stage 1 no nodes

now my onc says I am not her 2...
Forum: her2group 04-18-2006, 05:06 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,965
Posted By hkorel1
MRI and scans

Hi

I was diagnosed with Stage 1 in 2004 her++ e and P positive but no node involvement
herceptin was not offered to me so i had radiation and now on arimidex after lumpectomies
I have not had...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter