HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Search Forums
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cathy
Forum: her2group 10-06-2005, 05:49 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,838
Posted By Cathy
thanks Irene

Irene,

Thanks for replying to my post. I know I am the first one from my onc's 2 practices to be on Abraxane. I was on Taxotere/carboplatin about 18 months ago and didn't have as many side...
Forum: her2group 10-05-2005, 08:32 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,838
Posted By Cathy
anyone on Abraxane?

I'm looking to compare some side effects of Abraxane. I just had my first infusion last week. Every inch of my body hurt like crazy from day 2-5. Now it's day 7 and the numbness has started in my...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter