HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Search Forums
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Hope M.
Forum: her2group 02-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,376
Posted By Hope M.
Dear Cathy, I have had good results with...

Dear Cathy,

I have had good results with deep tissue massage therapy under my arm. The scar tissue can release with heat and massage, although I am not sure about older scar tissue.

Good...
Forum: her2group 02-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,005
Posted By Hope M.
Brenda, I would be concerned about the...

Brenda,
I would be concerned about the competency of your oncologist. This is a well-known risk and the two drugs should never be given at the same time.

You may want to request a MUGA or echo...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter