HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Merry Christmas (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48224)

Mary Jo 12-24-2010 09:29 AM

Merry Christmas

Good Morning Her2 family,

My Christmas wouldn't be complete if I didn't take the time to wish my her2 family a Merry Christmas. I don't visit here as much anymore but you are ALL special and dear to my heart. I can't go too long without checking in and checking up on my friends here.

Five years ago, almost to the date, I finished my chemo which had started in August of 2005. Now, here I am 5 years later, a changed person. My friends here have helped shape me into who I am today. Cancer teaches us ALOT and introduces us to many, many wonderful people.

Merry Christmas special friends. May your hearts be filled with a peace that cannot be explained.

Sincere love for you all....

Mary Jo

ElaineM 12-24-2010 11:41 AM

Re: Merry Christmas

Mele kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou from Hawaii to you !!
May we all have a wonderful holiday season no matter what we choose to celebrate and a peaceful, healthy and joyful 2011 and beyond.

Jackie07 12-24-2010 10:08 PM

"Sheng Dan Kwai Leh" (Cantonese: "Sang Dan Fai Lo' = 'Holy Birthday [speedy] Happy' = 'Merry Christmas':)

CindyE 12-24-2010 10:56 PM

Merry Christmas and sending warm wishes to everyone here at Her2. (((Hugs)))

Bill 12-25-2010 03:52 PM

Merry Christmas and Peace to everyone!

tricia keegan 12-25-2010 07:12 PM

I'm a little late coming in here MaryJo but sending good wishes for a very happy Christmas to you and all my friends on the her2 site:)

Here's hoping for a healthier and happier new year! xx

Paty 12-25-2010 07:27 PM

Best wishes to you all during this Holiday Season. Great to hear form you MaryJo. Sending you a big hug.
ยจ
Paty

TriciaK 12-25-2010 08:21 PM

Sending you a big hug, Mary Jo, and one also to all the wonderful warriors on this site. Hoping you have all had a good Christmas day, and wishing for a blessed new year ahead for all of us! Much love, TriciaK

StephN 12-26-2010 12:16 AM

Glad to hear that all is going so well for you five years later, MaryJo.

Wishing all who come to this site a very nice end of the year, a new year filled with many good times, peaceful months ahead and love to warm their days and nights.

Most of all, I wish for all to have the good health they need and strive for.

Trish 12-26-2010 02:26 AM

My best wishes for a peaceful health filled season.
Trish

Joan M 12-26-2010 10:45 AM

Mary Jo,

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

Happy New Year!

Joan