HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Esther's passing (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40480)

Darlene Denise 07-19-2009 10:46 AM

Esther's passing

Sadly, I just read this post on BCmets and wanted to pass it along.

Darlene
  • Date: July 19, 2009, 12:36:29 (about 1 hour ago)
Passing along the sad news of the loss of this wonderful and spirited
woman who inspired us all.
I know that Esther will sorely be missed by all of us.
Musa
>Musa,
>
>Esther passed away peacefully at 9PM last night. She no longer has
>to suffer. We packed a lot of happiness into the alomost 8 years we
>knew each other.
>
>Chris

DanaRT 07-19-2009 10:57 AM

Sad. Esther seemed so full of life and energy in her posts.

Sheila 07-19-2009 11:14 AM

This news is devastating...I have followed Esther's adventures since she joined this board...so full of life and such a bright shining spirit. Yet another blazing angel looking down on all of us.....this disease has robbed all of us of another great fighter....my deepest sympathy to her family...With Love and Tears

DonnaD 07-19-2009 11:39 AM

I will miss her beautiful smiling face and caring posts. She has fought for all of us. I hope her family can find comfort in knowing she is at peace and free from pain. Yes, Sheila we have another shining angel watching over us.

My deepest sympathy to all her family and friends.
Donna

RhondaH 07-19-2009 11:57 AM

:(:(:(:(

at a loss for words...she will be missed:(:(:(:(

Mary Anne in TX 07-19-2009 12:04 PM

So very sad to lose such a fine fighting spirit. I'll miss you Esther. ma

ElaineM 07-19-2009 12:26 PM

Esther's passing

So sad. However, Esther will be with us in spirit now.

Barbara H. 07-19-2009 01:03 PM

Sad news!

This news just seems so incomprehensible to me. Esther was so strong and I always felt she had many more years ahead of her. She was inspiring, courageous, and so willing to share her stories. She provided me with hope, and convinced me of the importance of staying fit. She refused to allow her diagnoses to get in the way of what she was determined to do.
I offer my sincere condolences to her family.
Barbara H.

suzan w 07-19-2009 01:09 PM

Oh, boo...Esther was always there for me in the years I have been on this board. Sad sad news...will hold her family close in my heart.

caya 07-19-2009 01:45 PM

So sorry to hear of Esther's passing. She was such a bright uplifting gal here on the board.

May her family know no more sorrow.

all the best
caya

lkc Gumby 07-19-2009 02:19 PM

So sad, I hate this disease!

lexigirl 07-19-2009 03:08 PM

Oh no. I feel so sad for her family and friends. Esther was so lively and full of fun. I enjoyed reading of her travels and was so proud of all she did.

We mill miss you Esther.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

Ruth 07-19-2009 05:17 PM

So sorry to read this. She was always so upbeat. This seemed to have happened so quickly. Thank you for letting us know Darlene. Too many special people taken too early by this disease. She will be missed.

Believe51 07-19-2009 05:20 PM

I am saddened beyond words. Esther taught Ed and I to truely live beyond breast cancer, to reach around it and grab life. I am so sorry to hear this news today. Thank you Darlene, for relating to us the passing of another special Sister. Another Angel.>>Marie

Yorkiegirl 07-19-2009 05:34 PM

My prayers go out to Ester's family during this most difficult time.

I always loved reading about Ester's adventures.

Patb 07-19-2009 05:38 PM

So sorry to hear and prayers to the family.
patb

Mary Jo 07-19-2009 07:22 PM

I was sad to read this post tonight. I'm so sorry to hear of another angel's passing.

Peace.....

Becky 07-19-2009 07:41 PM

This is almost unbelievable. I know Steph reported that Esther was not doing well but even that was unbelievable. She was doing well. At least she taught us to live life to the fullest and she did just that.

I am sorry and saddened for her and her family.

vickie h 07-19-2009 07:56 PM

Esther was another brave and sweet soul who is now an angel. She touched so many lives in her short time here on Earth, making each one richer, fuller, and so full of wonderful life. My prayers go out to her loved ones tonight. Her spirit will live on in all those who knew her. I will miss her deeply.
Love,
Vickie

cafe1084 07-19-2009 07:57 PM

I remember the early days post-diagnosis when I would see Esther's posts from this beach or that mountain and I would think that if she can do all that with breast cancer, then I can make it through this! She made me look to the future and be ready to take on bigger and tougher challenges than my lil ole breast cancer tumor. Between her adventures and SandyH and her edgy shoes, they really brightened my days. Thank you Esther! Love and prayers to your family, who will undoubtedly miss your presence so very much.

Steph