HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   abdominal and pelvis CT scan today - requesting prayers (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=38532)

Shobha 03-20-2009 10:24 AM

abdominal and pelvis CT scan today - requesting prayers

I have had these dull abdominal pains for a couple of months now and they did find H.pylori infection. My doctor also ordered the CT scans after she knew my BC dx.

So, here I am once again, requesting your prayers for a clean result with no cancer anywhere!

Thank you for all your support!

For ever grateful,
shobha

vickie h 03-20-2009 10:55 AM

Prayers flowing in for you, sister dear! Please let us know how the scan goes...I'm putting my money on a clean one! Much love to you, vickie

schoolteacher 03-20-2009 11:41 AM

Shoba,

Prayers and positive energy are on the way. Let us know the results.

Amelia

lizm100 03-20-2009 11:46 AM

H. Pylori and Scans

Shoba-

After my BC diagnosis, I ended up with many abdominal pains. At first I thought it was just stress related and only in my head. My husband even commented to me that I can't just run to the doctor for every ache and pain. Well, I didn't listen to him and went to see a G.I. doctor who put me on Protonix( or something like that) and it didn't help much. Shortly after, I had an upper endoscopy and had the H.,Pylori bacteria and Gastritis. Treated it for a couple of weeks with the Prev Pak. Had a stool sample done (sorry for getting descriptive) which came back negative. A few weeks afterwards, my abdominal pains seemed worse. My GI doctor decided to do another upper endoscopy and a colonscopy. Well I had the H.Phylori and gastrisis for a 2nd time along with some acid reflux. Treated it again a some other heavy duty anti biotics and Protonix. Had a breath test done this time which came back negative. I'm feeling better but the abdominal pain is still not totally gone. I did end up with a ct scan of the chest, ab, and pelvis which did come back normal.

I thought that I would share my story and that despite the persistent dull abdominal pain, everything has come back normal.

Hang in there and let us know how things are going.

Wishing you the very best and of course sending prayers and positive energy your way.,
Liz

hermiracles 03-20-2009 12:59 PM

Prayers & healing energy coming you way Sis
Blessings
Hermiracles

Mary Anne in TX 03-20-2009 03:50 PM

Shobha, prayers and healing wishes for you. ma

Joan M 03-22-2009 05:43 AM

Shoba,

I'm sending you positive engergy for good scan results.

Hugs,

Joan

Believe51 03-23-2009 09:08 AM

Shobha, maybe I did not reply to this thread Friday but I did read it on my phone. I have had you on the 'ole brain over the weekend and wanted to know I am sending more prayers your way. Just wanted to let you know I am right here routing you on. Best to you Honey!>>Believe51

Ruth Ann 03-23-2009 09:33 AM

here is to negative scans and postive energy coming your way with prayers.
ruth ann:)

Shobha 03-23-2009 09:43 AM

Thank you all for your prayers! I really need them.

Liz, in my case too, the prev pac has not worked and they have put me on new antibiotics.

I am still waiting on the results of my CT. The preliminary indicates some kind of cyst in the ovaries. Of course, this is worrying me a lot! I pray that it is just a cyst and I am all to happy to remove my ovaries just in case...

Please please continue to pray for me...

love,
shobha

lizm100 03-23-2009 10:18 AM

Shobha-

I'm glad that it's just the H. Pylori which is a nuisense(sp?) Hopefully these new antibiotics will work.

Yes, I will definitely continue to send prayers along with positive energy your way.

Sending (((hugs))) and wishing you the very best,
Liz

Mary Anne in TX 03-23-2009 12:20 PM

Will keep on prayin' for ya!
ma

Jackie07 03-23-2009 09:06 PM

I am also praying for you from Texas.

Sheila 03-25-2009 07:07 AM

Shoba
Sending good thoughts and prayers for a clean CT...waiting for the results is the pits...you are in my thoughts!!!!

mmoons 03-25-2009 07:30 AM

Prayers

Shobha-

Blanketing you in prayers.....! Please let us know.

Maureen