HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prayers appreciated....because that's the spice of life :) (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63980)

spiritualabundance 10-24-2015 03:52 PM

Prayers appreciated....because that's the spice of life :)

Please pray that God continues to work His will in my life and continues to show me His love for my family, and myself (as well as for every single one of you). I will FINALLY be undergoing double mastectomy surgery on Monday, the 26th, and as expected, I am nervous about recovery, healing quickly and healthy, and my pathology results after this long waiting period. I am worried about my family during this process so I do prayer for my own strength and emotional stability, as well as theirs. Thank you all so much! Keep fighting!! xoxo

ariana 10-24-2015 05:05 PM

Re: Prayers appreciated....because that's the spice of life :)

Prayers being sent up. Please keep us posted.

Lukhach 10-24-2015 06:07 PM

I hope you have a complete and quick recovery

MaineRottweilers 10-25-2015 03:13 AM

Prayers for your family's strength and resilience in their support for you. Additional prayers that you surgical team are skilled and fearless and give your body the best possible outcome. My strongest prayers, I will save for you and US so we can lift you up on whet will surely be a challenging journey. We will be there every step of the way. Getting underway will give you a good amount of emotional relief, you will feel like you are being active in your fight. God, please watch over this process and guide us with your love and light. We know you have a plan for each of us.
Amen

tricia keegan 10-26-2015 09:04 AM

Sending good wishes for you, my friend just had the same surgery and has had a very quick recovery and I wish the same for you.

spiritualabundance 10-29-2015 05:18 AM

once again, thank you for all of your encouragement. I had surgery on Monday for bilateral mastectomy one node was removed and 3 trains were put in place along with my port.I am in a little bit of pain but it is not too bad. I am just happy to have that you were gone! Next step is pathology review hopefully tomorrow. I love this support group!

Carol Ann 10-29-2015 12:53 PM

I am so glad you are doing so well! Yes, this group is amazing ... I didn't find them until after my double mastectomy because my HER2 tumor was found in the "healthy" breast. So I didn't find out I was HER2 positive and was going to have to do chemo (as well as another surgery to remove lymph nodes for staging) until I went back to have my drains removed from the double mastectomy.

Carol Ann

Kkmom 10-29-2015 07:16 PM

So glad you have finally got this show on the road. We have all been in your shoes just a different version. We are here all the way for you through this crazy journey. Throwing prayers up for your continued healing.

bevaschia 11-30-2015 08:48 PM

So glad to hear that today went well for you, and you received the amazing NED News!! Keep fighting! You can do this!!!! :-)