HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Happy Birthday Mom (Sheila) (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57674)

Jen 03-29-2013 06:06 AM

Happy Birthday Mom (Sheila)

Today Sheila would have turned 61 years old. Love you Mom. :-*

caya 03-29-2013 07:00 AM

Re: Happy Birthday Mom (Sheila)

Tough day for you Jen.
I'll never forget your dear mother Sheila.
She fought so hard...

all the best
caya

Barbara H. 03-29-2013 04:51 PM

Thank you for reminding us of your mom's birthday, Jen. After reading your post, I thought of her all day. She was such a support to me. I will never forget her.
Thinking of you,
Barbara H.

StephN 03-29-2013 05:57 PM

Dear Jen -

We all know she was too young to leave us for now, but she filled so many lives with love, knowledge and understanding while she could. She really did seem to live each day fully as if she may not have another chance.

Happy Birthday, dear friend!

Mary Jo 03-29-2013 07:02 PM

Just wanted to send a cyber hug to you, Jen. A bittersweet day for you, no doubt!!! (((((HUGS)))))

Laurel 03-29-2013 07:05 PM

Jen, your mom was the coolest. I know you miss her as do we. Take care and have a wonderful Easter weekend. Think of your Mom as the world begins to bloom again this spring.

Jackie07 03-30-2013 01:27 AM

Jen,

Thanks for bringing up the memory of your Mom. It would have been nice if she'd been here to celebrate. We sure miss her...

norkdo 03-30-2013 10:04 AM

God bless you, Jen.

karen z 03-30-2013 03:54 PM

Happy b-day Sheila and much love to you Jen. And Laurel speaks the truth.....your mom was the coolest. I only had the pleasure of one SABCS with her but she was the best.
Your mom will always be with you. That is how I feel about my parents- gone from my sight but not my heart and mind for many years.

Mtngrl 03-30-2013 09:07 PM

Jen,

Thank you for checking in here.

Sheila was such a wonderful, warm, kind, loving person. I miss her too.

Happy birthday, Sheila.

mamacze 04-07-2013 09:36 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sheila! Jen you are so so very sweet to give your mom in heaven a shout out here. I think of Sheila often and with a smile. She was - and continues to be - such a strong presence for many of us. Such love the two of you shared and how kind of you to keep spreading that love forward. XOXO Kim (from CT)

Jen 04-08-2013 05:37 AM

Thanks everyone. Since 3-29-13 (Mom's Birthday) 2 ladies (1 who was Jasmine's speech therapist who I knew well) and the other who was a science teacher at the junior high in Streator lost their battle with breast cancer. Both of these ladies were friends of Sheila's and both were diagnosed after her. Sheila Gensler was only 49 and Carolyn Branz was only 53. Please keep the families of these angels in your prayers. Thanks.

Catherine 04-08-2013 08:03 PM

Hi Jen,

Thanks for posting about your mom's birthday. I wish she was still here. She was a very supportive and loving person to all of us here at Her2. Hugs to you as you remember her daily.

Catherine

Ellie F 04-09-2013 03:06 AM

Hi Jen
I know today will be really hard for you. I remember the feelings when it was my own mum.the pain does ease and then you will feel the joy of knowing you had a mum in a million!
Love Ellie

Laurie7 04-09-2013 03:50 AM

Jen, your mom will never be forgotten...I need her more than ever these days, spoke to your Aunt Chris yesterday, both amazing women! Happy Birthday Sheila :)*