HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   AndiBB (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69917)

PinkGirl 08-27-2022 02:24 PM

AndiBB

I was informed that AndiBB died yesterday, August 26th. I don’t know what happened.

Becky 08-28-2022 08:12 AM

Re: AndiBB

What a force of nature she was. Inspired me with every post. Everyone should look back on her posts even if you're just feeling down. It helps you rise up and conquer the day - week- month- year. RIP Andi.

Pamelamary 08-28-2022 02:41 PM

Andi will be sorely missed by this group. Condolences to her family and friends.

jaykay 08-29-2022 08:20 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this. Like many other members of this group, I was in awe of Andi and her journey(s). My condolences to her family and friends

tricia keegan 09-05-2022 12:22 PM

Thank you for letting me know about Andi via pm Pinkgirl. I was so shocked to read of her passing and she was an inspiration and a bright light for myself and so many when facing some bad days. RIP Andi, your her2 family will miss you.xx

Vi Schorpp 09-05-2022 12:40 PM

I’m so sorry to hear about Andi. She was one of the most informative people on this board. Not only that, she was so warm and genuine in her concern for all of us. She had a wicked sense of humor too!

Although at a distance, she never left my side. I’m grateful for her and grateful for her wisdom. May we find peace in the promise of everlasting life.

PinkGirl 09-05-2022 01:21 PM

I’ve often wondered why AndiBB and I connected the way we did. We are very different from each other. But, I quickly saw her genuine concern for people and a sincere desire to help. We kept in touch by text messages and the odd phone call. She always made me laugh with her expressions and especially her choice of words. One time I told her she was a kook and she didn’t like it. Then I said you’re a kook in a Shirley MacLaine way … that she loved!! I’m sure going to miss her! I’ve now learned that Andi died from heart disease … the cancer never came back!

SoCalGal 09-05-2022 02:25 PM

I met Andi and her husband Paul a few times when they were in Los Angeles. Their daughter Pammy and fam was living out here. Andi and I sat in my living room and talked our heads off. Paul took a huge liking to my dog, Rocky, and the “boys” went for a walk. Andi was a loving woman. I lost touch with her these past years and was very sad to learn that she died. It really sat with me for days. She was beloved by this community and I know she was loved by her family and grandkids, too. May her best days and words of wisdom be a blessing to all who loved her. See you on the other side, Andi BB

Gerri 09-06-2022 12:45 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this. AndiBB was an amazing woman, offering strength and support to our community. Her posts were uplifting and inspirational, guiding us on this journey. Rest easy AndiBB, you made a difference.

Mary Jo 09-10-2022 04:38 PM

So shocked to read of AndiBB. She definitely was a “force” and INCREDIBLY knowledgeable. She always took so much time sharing that knowledge with us here. RIP dear AndiBB.

fauxgypsy 09-12-2022 09:29 AM

AndiBB was very active when I joined in 2007. Her courage was immense and she was always very positive and upbeat. I always looked forward to her posts. I lost many friends on this forum and it became too painful to visit but I kept in touch with three very wonderful people over the years and one of those was AndiBB. I loved seeing her on Facebook and watching her incredible spirit continue to move forward. I will miss knowing that she was at the other end of a click. She was a beautiful spirit. Thank you, Pink, for letting me know.

Jackie07 10-01-2022 01:25 PM

OMG!

First time in a long while that I logged on the Board and discovered our old friend AndiBB's passing. Went on line and found an article she wrote in 2010 detailing her cancer journey.

I coiuldn't even remember what type of metastasis she had - it was the lung... She had it taken care of the next year (1999) and stayed on Vitamin H for a long time, if I remembered correctly.

For those who did not know her, do some digging and read her posts. You will be impressed (She's a firm believer of the mind, body, spirit connection).

Miss your bright smile and earnestness, Andi. Heaven has gained a beautiful angel.