HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Passing (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57845)

TriciaK 04-17-2013 08:33 AM

Passing

I dont know if Im doing this right, but my mom passed away on monday the 15 she fought a good fight I was here with her the whole time, she is beautiful and loved all of you so much, you were a great support for her and my dad, please let me know if I did this right, and it posted,

BonnieR 04-17-2013 09:04 AM

Re: Passing

Yes, you did fine. Thank you for finding us and sharing the news. It's very sad news to receive because your mother was much loved here. Such a kind and gracious lady who always had wise, supportive words. I admired her a great deal. God bless you and the family

ammebarb 04-17-2013 10:47 AM

I am so sorry to hear this news. I know your mother fought a valiant battle. I am wishing you and your family comfort at this sad, sad time.

Barb A.

KDR 04-17-2013 10:57 AM

Such sad news, but it looks like your mother was surrounded by love and peace. She was such an inspiration to us, thank you for remembering to let us know.

May you have a wonderful flight, TriciaK...

Love
Karen

Ellie F 04-17-2013 11:04 AM

So sad to hear of the passing of such a lovely lady. Peace to you and your family at this time.
Ellie

suzan w 04-17-2013 12:11 PM

So sad to learn of your mom's passing. She was a positive influence on this board and will be missed.

Jean 04-17-2013 12:15 PM

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your mother was a much loved member, her wit, humor and support to many will be greatly missed.

Please extend my sympathy to your family.
Sadly,
Jean

JennyB 04-17-2013 12:43 PM

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news - thank you so much for letting us all know - she will be missed from this board greatly.
Jen x

SoCalGal 04-17-2013 01:28 PM

So sorry to hear this news. Your mom was such a lovely woman. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

caya 04-17-2013 01:34 PM

So sorry to hear of your dear mother TriciaK's passing. She was such a gracious woman, and she really did fight so courageously.

My prayers go out to you and all her family.

all the best
caya

Barbara H. 04-17-2013 01:53 PM

I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing and of your loss. She was loved and highly regarded here. She had so much wisdom to offer us. I think of her often and will miss her.
Kind regards,
Barbara H.

Andrea Barnett Budin 04-17-2013 02:37 PM

How much we all appreciate you letting us know midst your own sorrow. Tricia was truly a lovely lady with much to offer each of us. She will be deeply missed. Tricia was so valiant and full of grace. How blessed you were to have such a woman as your mother. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Andi

Paty 04-17-2013 02:43 PM

I had been thinking about your mom lately. She was such a beautiful lady and I always treasured her beautiful and positive posts on this board. I am so sad that she has left us. My condolences and prayers are with you and your family. God bless you. Wehave a beautiful angel watching over all us now.

ElaineM 04-17-2013 03:16 PM

Your mom was an inspiration to all of us. I respected her and looked forward to her posts. Peace and comfort to you, your dad and the whole family during this difficult time. Take good care of yourselves.

Mandamoo 04-17-2013 03:59 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mum was a true inspiration to so many of us. May she be at peace.
A x

tricia keegan 04-17-2013 04:01 PM

Thank you for posting and I was wondering how my namesake was recently, I'm so very sad she passed on but she was an amazing lady who inspired all of us and may she RIP .xx I'll miss her:(

Laurel 04-17-2013 05:44 PM

Thank you for letting us know of your mother's death. What a life well lived! Your mother always had such lovely words of encouragement laced with the wisdom that accompanies a lifetime of experience. I will miss her, but take solace in the knowledge that she suffers no more. I wish you and your family Godspeed and peace.

Midwest Alice 04-17-2013 06:42 PM

Sorry to hear of her passing, she was a dear to us. Sending up prayers for your family.

Ruth 04-17-2013 06:42 PM

You did wonderful and thank you for letting all of us know. She was much loved and so positive and loving to all of us.I'm so sad. She was just lovely.
Ruth

Bill 04-17-2013 06:45 PM

Your Mom touched all of us with her posts. She possessed a grace and class that is rare these days. She will be missed. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for letting us know.