HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   CHELEE - how are you? Anyone know? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52047)

StephN 11-04-2011 06:39 PM

CHELEE - how are you? Anyone know?

Dear Chelee -
Hope your absence here is not a sign of difficulty in your life.
Miss you.

chekmark 11-05-2011 03:48 AM

Re: CHELEE - how are you? Anyone know?

Steph I dont know anything about Chelee but was just reading your signature and wanted to say Go girl, congratulations on being NED. There have been so many great post this week. Lets hope we are putting an end to this bc thing. God Bless. Darlene

Lien 11-05-2011 04:26 AM

I have been worried about Chelee as well. Hope you are ok, girl!

Jacqueline

michka 11-05-2011 04:35 AM

I have been looking for your posts Chelee. I hope you will answer Steph's call and that you are OK. Michka

Pam P 11-05-2011 04:38 AM

Someone had gotten a hold of her husband's phone # about a month ago and called him. I remember the post saying she was 'holding her own', but not up to getting up and using the computer. Maybe whoever has that # could give another call?

schoolteacher 11-05-2011 09:38 AM

Chelee,

Hope to hear from you soon.

Amelia

BonnieR 11-05-2011 10:25 AM

Adding my concern. Keep the faith, Chelee.

ElaineM 11-05-2011 11:14 AM

I have an e-mail address for Chelee. I can try to e-mail her and see if she answers. If she is not well enough to check her e-mails maybe her husband or another designated person is doing that for her. Does anyone have her last name? If we have that someone can do a search for her on the internet and get her current contact information. Hopefully we will get an answer either by e-mail or from her husband if someone can call him if she doesn't respond. I hope she is okay.

Ellie F 11-05-2011 11:17 AM

Hi all
Ruth spoke to her husband as Pam says and she had a lot going on in her life. I last heard from her a couple of weeks ago and she was OK but very busy with numerous appts with various doctors looking at treatment options. I contacted her again last week but have not yet had a reply. I will post when I hear.
Ellie

StephN 11-26-2011 12:00 PM

Dear Ellie -
Was looking for an update on our dear Chelee.

Has she began a new treatment?

I think we all just need to add Chelee to our prayer lists.

ElaineM 11-26-2011 01:05 PM

Good idea Steph. I e-mailed her, but I never got an answer. I was hoping if she was not able to check her e-mail a family member might be doing it, but that may not be happening. Does anyone have other contact information about her?
Also has anyone heard about TriciaK? I have been wondering about her too.

tricia keegan 11-26-2011 04:17 PM

I also have been wondering how Chelee and TriciaK are, and they are never far from my thoughts and hope they're both just too busy with life to catch up here but would welcome any news on them.

ElaineM 11-26-2011 04:57 PM

I remembered I saw a couple discussion board posts earlier this year by Chelee at breastcancer.org, so I logged on over there. Her last post was the end of July and her last visit was the end of August. I just started a post in the stage 4 section asking if anyone heard from her. I don't log on breastcancer.org very often, but if anyone else does please check to see if I got any responses. Thanks.

tricia keegan 11-26-2011 06:42 PM

Elaine I log in there now and then but will look out for an update to your post!

Mary Jo 11-26-2011 09:48 PM

I, too, would love to hear from Chelee AND Tricia K. Saying a prayer for you 2 tonight.

Love - Mary Jo

StephN 12-23-2011 12:33 PM

Still praying for Chelee, TriciaK and others we are not hearing from who may be stepping up their fight.

ElaineM 12-23-2011 04:05 PM

I agree Steph. I saw a couple earlier posts from Chelee on breastcancer.org, so I posted a request in the stage 4 thread, but so far no one has contacted me. I just checked this morning. I also e-mailed Chelee a couple of times without success. i was hoping that if she is not able to check her e-mail herself a family member might be helping her with that. I guess not. She has the same e-mail server I have, so if she is online it will show when I log on, but I haven't seen her online either.
Does anyone have TriciaK's contact information?
Prayers for both of them this holiday season.

Ruth 01-20-2012 04:31 PM

I called Chelee this evening but had no answer. I left a message on her answering machine. I'm going to try again tomorrow and keep going daily until I speak to someone. Sorry I didn't see this earlier.
Hugs ~ Ruth

StephN 01-20-2012 11:09 PM

Thank you VERY much, Ruth. I am very worried about our dear Chelee. Appreciate your effort to make contact.

Ellie F 01-21-2012 04:32 AM

Many thanks Ruth
I used to hear from Chelee on a regular basis but have had no reply to my last 10 e-mails. I am desperately worried so really appreciate your efforts on our behalf.
Ellie