HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   just dropping in (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58886)

pibikay 08-24-2013 02:45 AM

just dropping in

Hema is in the same way.One thing I have noticed is that the day the patch is put she is drowsy as in stupor,After 24JRs she responds nods at bisitors.
Just passing by

Mtngrl 08-24-2013 06:10 AM

Re: just dropping in

So good to hear from you!

How are you doing? How often does the patch go on? How is Hema after the second day?

KDR 08-24-2013 10:51 AM

Pibikay,
Hello friends in India! So glad to hear from you!
I am happy that the patch seems to help Hema...I'm sure the initial putting on is a bit of a shock to her system, then gradually spreads out. Wishing you continued peace,
Karen

sarah 08-24-2013 11:37 AM

good to hear from you. I know we are all thinking of you both and sending lots of love and support.
hugs and love
sarah

Lien 08-24-2013 01:13 PM

Thank you for checking in. You have been on my mind. It is good to know that Hema seems comfortable and that - I am assuming - her pain is under control.

How are you holding up? This must be so hard for you. Please take good care of yourself and accept help from others.

Love

Jacqueline

Jackie07 08-25-2013 12:48 AM

PBK,

Thank you for checking in. And thank you for updating us Hema's condition.

NEDenise 08-25-2013 05:36 AM

PBK,
Thank you so much for keeping us updated... so thoughtful
Please know the prayers for peace and comfort continue for both of you
With love
Denise

karen z 08-25-2013 08:55 AM

Thank you for checking in with us and letting us know how things are. I know how difficult this must be for you. You are in our hearts and minds at this time.

ElaineM 08-25-2013 04:38 PM

I am so glad you stopped by to let us know how you and Hema are these days. I think of you both often.
Pain medicine whether it be given through patches, I. V. or by mouth can make us sleepy.
I am glad Hema feels a bit better and can enjoy visitors on the other days.
Take good care of yourselves.

mamacze 08-25-2013 08:15 PM

Greetings back to you PBK and how grateful I am that you are checking in. I have been thinking about you and Hema and was a bit worried about you both; truth be told.
Sometimes it seems like the medicine from a patch is delivered unevenly. At first it knocks us out then gradually, its effects start to wear off and we are able to think more clearly.
Most important is that Hema's pain is controlled. And how fortunate for Hema that she has you by her side. Above all else is love and how you have given her that; above all else.
Peace and love be with you both.
XO

Lien 10-18-2013 01:12 AM

Bumping this up. Have I missed posts? I was wondering how things were.

Jacqueline

suzan w 10-19-2013 05:52 PM

Thank you for updating us. We are like family here and do worry! Take good care of yourself.