HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Australian Trish (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52576)

JennyB 12-20-2011 02:35 AM

Australian Trish

I would just like to send my best wishes to Trish she is always so supportive of everybody on here and has spent a lot of time sending positive messages to a lot of us. Trish is struggling a bit in the fight against her mets and I'm sure she would love to hear some positive messages.

Have a great Christmas Trish, I will be sending positive vibes to you and all my Her2 sisters.

Best wishes to all

Jenny xx

Ellie F 12-20-2011 05:26 AM

Re: Australian Trish

I would also like to send good wishes to Trish who is always so caring to others. Just wanted to say hang on as recent posts are showing lots of promise with pertuzumab which will hopefully also get approved in Austrailia soon.
Ellie

ElaineM 12-20-2011 10:51 AM

Blessings to you Trish !!

Mandamoo 12-20-2011 01:32 PM

Trish
I have been wondering about and thinking of you. Thank you so much for your always encouraging posts. I wish you a happy Christmas with your family and have you in my prayers.
Much Love and light,
Amanda xx

tricia keegan 12-20-2011 03:27 PM

I'm sorry to read this and will keep Trish in my thoughts and prayers!!!

dawny 12-20-2011 04:32 PM

Hi Trish

I hope that you are doing ok, as others have said you are always encouraging and supportive to all of us here, I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas with all of your family - it sounds as if we are going to have a hot one!

Dawn x

Elizabethtx 12-21-2011 03:18 PM

Best wishes Trish! Keep your chin up and we will be praying you find the perfect treatment.

NEDenise 12-21-2011 06:07 PM

Trish,
I'm so sorry to hear those mets are giving you trouble. You're in my prayers, my friend. I hope your docs find the right cocktail of meds to make 2012 a happier year for you.

And, I hope you're feeling up to posting again soon. I've missed you!

Merry Christmas, Trish!
Denise

karen z 12-21-2011 06:22 PM

Merry Christmas to you Trish! There were some incredible results reported at SABCS earlier this month. Treatments and good results seem to be escalating at a very fast rate. Stay strong!

Yorkiegirl 12-21-2011 07:43 PM

Wishing you a Merry Christmas Trish. I hope you will be feeling better soon. Prayers going out for you.

chemteach 12-21-2011 08:02 PM

Hey Trish, Keep going. I hope you get the right meds soon. You are a blessing to many, and we think of you. You're not alone. Every day is a new day. Onward!

Sheila 12-22-2011 05:50 AM

Trish, stay strong and hoping the new year and the Christmas season brings you the gift of health and peace.

kykeon22 12-22-2011 05:54 AM

Hi Trish,

I don't post very often. I send you hugs and prayers. Please hang in there, new therapies are just outside door.

Trish 12-24-2011 12:01 AM

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am so touched you are thinking of me . I haven't been on the HER2 website so much lately as I have busied myself with other things. Despite my liver behaving badly I am still feeling well most of the time -with a bit of help from 1 mg of Dexamethosone a day-I have a love hate relationship with that drug but at this dose it is good for my energy if not for my sleep and I am not TOO much of a monster. I am having the most wonderful relaxing Christmas over here, full of family, friends and traditions in a very warm and balmy atmosphere. It probably would be a very strange atmosphere for those of you who have the delights of White Christmases but it is the kind of celebration we have grown to love. I don't really think there is any more treatment for me as my timing was exquisitely bad. Just as the THERESA trial arrived my liver function tests precluded me and I was going to have radiation spheres and chemo embolisation but I was about a couple of months too late for that and my bilirubin is rising. So objectively not looking good. But I feel well and happy so I'll just go where the path leads me but I won't stop putting pressure on my doctors to explore options. Thanks again to all of you and I hope you have much health in 2012.
Trish

KDR 12-24-2011 12:11 AM

Hi, Trish
Wishing you a way to good health! You can do it! Soon, and very soon, there will be new meds out there for you...hang in there...
Merry Christmas and a Warm 2012,
Karen

Trish 12-24-2011 12:18 AM

Thanks Karen. I like the sound of your new 'kick ass" combination. Hope it is as easy to tolerate as your treatments to date and that it is super effective.
Trish

michka 12-24-2011 02:17 AM

Hi Trish. I am sending hugs from the other side of the world and I wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope your oncs can find a way for you to try the new treatments early 2012. Michka

Trish 12-25-2011 01:44 AM

Thanks Michka. We are having a really good Christmas and I hope you do too.
Trish

Jackie07 12-25-2011 09:30 AM

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the update.

May the New Year brings you health and happiness!

Catherine 12-25-2011 10:54 PM

Hey Trish,

All the best to you and your family for the rest of the holidays. Sounds like you have been having a lovely time in the sun. I think I could get used to "Dreaming of sand for Christmas." Sending good vibes and good wishes to you. May new meds keep coming and may good doctors keep using them to help you and all of our friends. Pet that cute doggie for me!