HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Liver Enzymes Up Again... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63115)

Redwolf8812 05-06-2015 05:50 AM

Liver Enzymes Up Again...

Now almost 300. Sigh. Thank You, Lord, for carrying me.

- Penny

Mtngrl 05-06-2015 08:14 AM

Re: Liver Enzymes Up Again...

Dear Penny,

I'm so sorry to hear this news.

I admire your rock-solid faith and hope. Stay in the light.

Carol Ann 05-06-2015 02:06 PM

Penny, I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for you.

Carol Ann

linzer 05-06-2015 02:49 PM

I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts. Please keep us updated. We're here with you every step of the way. Linda

Redwolf8812 05-06-2015 02:57 PM

I think it's time for a new team. I know what's wrong with me. I'm having stomach cramps that spread around to my lower back (kind of like labor). It's the diverticulitis. Called doctor. They want me to go to hospital instead of just calling in a scrip for it. The diagnostic tool for this is a very expensive CT scan. I'm beginning to feel they're sick of me and want me gone. Thank The Lord there are tons of highly-qualified oncologists in this country.

KDR 05-06-2015 03:43 PM

Penny,
You are close enough to a doctor I know who can get your liver back in shape. PM if you want details. L-Glutathione via IV is my strong recommendation.
Best,
Karen

Redwolf8812 05-09-2015 07:35 AM

​Well, everyone, thanks for asking about me. Love you all. Got back from Disney family vacation about 12:30am. While there, I started with abdominal cramping @ Wednesday. It got progressively worse until we got back. At which point, my husband took me to the ER, the pain was so bad. Poop - I am literally full of it. Never knew such a silly word could cause so much pain. I have been slightly constipated but not bad so I was surprised. I thought for sure it was my diverticulitis. I'm usually on top of my game with prune juice, senna, etc. The doctor gave me some weird stuff to drink - 1/2 bottle every 4 hours, plus some milk of magnesia.

Oh, yeah, bloodwork came back - liver enzymes even higher, including the bilirubin, which had always been stable in the past, even as the enzymes went up. I have to follow up with that with my oncologist on Monday.

big SIGH....

By the Grace of God, go I.

linzer 05-09-2015 10:49 AM

So sorry you were in pain, but happy to hear that you got some relief. I will be thinking of you as you navigate next steps. Please keep us updated! Linda

Mtngrl 05-09-2015 10:54 AM

Penny,

I'm so, so sorry. You're such a trooper, and things just don't ever seem to break your way.

I'm praying for you.

Carol Ann 05-09-2015 11:34 AM

Penny,

I just wanted you to know I am here too rooting for you. Please keep us updated when you can, I am so hoping you can find a new doc as Karen suggested who has a better plan for you.

Carol Ann

sassy 05-09-2015 05:27 PM

Continued prayers Penny!

Redwolf8812 05-11-2015 08:52 AM

At UPenn. Waiting for ultrasound. May have to be admitted. Not sure where blockage is. Will keep you posted.

Carol Ann 05-11-2015 08:53 AM

We are all here praying and rooting for you, Penny.

Carol Ann

Redwolf8812 05-12-2015 07:07 AM

Hi all. I will be offline the next few days as I'm in the hospital trying to figure out if I have a blockage or what You're all in my prayers.

:-) Penny

thinkpositive 05-12-2015 08:22 AM

Penny,

Here you are in the hospital and you are keeping "all of us" in your prayers instead of asking all of us to pray for you. You are amazing! We will all be praying for you my dear. You are an inspiration.

Take Care

Brenda

Carol Ann 05-12-2015 10:01 AM

We are here for you, Penny. Take care of YOU and post when you can.

Carol Ann

caya 05-12-2015 07:12 PM

Sending prayers to you, Penny!

all the best
caya

michka 05-13-2015 01:45 AM

Dear Penny, I can imagine what you are going through and admire your fighting spirit. 3 years ago my liver enzymes went up and I needed to have a stent put in a bile duct because a tumor was pushing on it. I was very afraid but now the tumor is gone. I hope it is not that but if it is, it is not the end. I am thinking of you all the time and sending hugs.

MaineRottweilers 05-14-2015 05:34 PM

Continuing prayers, Penny.