HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   My wife has passed away (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58276)

alexandra1 06-03-2013 09:10 PM

My wife has passed away

My wife alexandra has passed away today. All of you women are very brave. My wife was very brave and never complained. I would like to thank all of you for giving me the answers that I needed answered which helped keep my wife alive for over 2 1/2 years. I would like to give special thanks to A few people. Rolepaul who at one point was my mentor. Thank you for your private messages I wish Nina all the best and you are a great caretaker. You gave me the drive and knowlege I needed. Lani your abstracts and data that I always read kept me on the cutting edge of technology. NeDenise your the best. You made my wife and I look at breast cancer and laugh with your jokes on you know your a breast Cancer survivor when....... Keep on smiling and always be positive Thank you Marviss for your input. All of you women I commend and I know God shall follow you every step of your lives. This is Alexandra1 signing off. Love you all and thank you.

IrvineFriend 06-03-2013 10:00 PM

Re: My wife has passed away

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope you have support to help guide you through the next few months. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

-Julie

Mandamoo 06-04-2013 01:17 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. I am pleased you found support here.
I hope that with time, your memories give you joy.
How wonderful that your wife had your support.

Redwolf8812 06-04-2013 02:34 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. I pray for your comfort in your emotional healing. It's obvious you love her so much. You are definitely one of the good guys. Hang in there.

- Penny

Ellie F 06-04-2013 03:40 AM

So sorry for your loss. May you get comfort at this difficult time. My thoughts are with you.
Ellie x

NEDenise 06-04-2013 05:57 AM

Oh...I am so sorry to read about the loss of your beautiful wife. The pain right now must be unbearable. She was certainly a lucky woman to have such a devoted husband, friend, and care-giver. And it's clear that you have always felt fortunate to have her in your life too! I'm confident that the love you shared...and all your happy memories will soon help you smile through your tears.

I am so glad that you and Alexandra found laughter here. I wouldn't trade chemo, radiation...etc...as first line treatments. But, there's no doubt that laughter is good medicine too!

You and your family are in my prayers as you heal...
Denise

suzan w 06-04-2013 11:30 AM

I am so sorry to read of your loss. Yesterday I lost a dear friend, Judy, from California, to breast cancer. Alexandra has met a great new friend!!!Judy was a 30 year survivor who fought each recurrence with a vengeance. She has written several books on her experience and has mentored many fellow survivors, myself included. One of her last deeds here on earth was to officiate at the wedding of her step daughter 3 weeks ago.
As your grief plays out, remember the courage shared on this site. Thank you and Peace.

sarah 06-04-2013 11:47 AM

I am so sorry to hear this news. This is such an awful disease.
Take care of yourself.
A big cyber hug
love sarah

SusanN 06-04-2013 12:43 PM

Know that I am already lifting you up in prayer for strength, peace and healing in the days ahead!!

Mtngrl 06-04-2013 03:10 PM

I'm so sorry. I'm glad you and Alexandra found it helpful to belong to this community. I agree with all the kudos you gave to the particularly helpful members.

I hope you remember to take care of yourself during your grieving process. It is a process, with a beginning, a middle, and an end. Don't rush it, but don't despair. You will never get over the loss, but you will learn to live with it. And I firmly believe that love never really dies.

Adriana Mangus 06-04-2013 03:40 PM

I'm sorry to hear your wife has passed away.

Glad to hear you found the support through this website to help you navigate the sometimes complicated system of dealing with doctors and learning all cancer terminology.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Adriana

tricia keegan 06-04-2013 04:03 PM

I'm so very sorry for your loss:( xx

Ceesun 06-05-2013 07:39 PM

I am so sorry for your loss, I know that this disease is so very difficult for spouses and significant others...please do take care of yourself. Ceesun

evergreen 06-05-2013 07:57 PM

The way you cared about and for your wife will turn out to be a gift, as you keep her in memory and your heart....

KsGal 06-06-2013 12:37 AM

Im so sorry to hear the sad news. May God bless you and bring you comfort and peace.

Bunty 06-06-2013 12:44 AM

My heart goes to you and your loved ones at this very sad time. I will remember you and Alexandra in my prayers.

Pamelamary 06-06-2013 01:09 AM

So sorry to hear of your loss - may peace come to you and your loved ones.... Pam

Laurel 06-06-2013 07:43 PM

Thank you for your kind words regarding the many who populate this wonderful support group. Bless you and please be good to yourself as you navigate the grief process. You both fought the good fight.

sassy 06-06-2013 08:34 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

ElaineM 06-08-2013 02:51 PM

I am so sorry for you and your family. Thanks for sharing with us for 2 1/2 years.