HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Kim in CA had a Birthday on the 15th... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44698)

Chelee 04-16-2010 12:55 AM

Kim in CA had a Birthday on the 15th...

Kim,
I was going to post this early but things got in my way...so I'm a tad bit late since it's after midnight. But I'd hope you had a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and here's to many more to come your way. I hope you still stop by and check the board--in between riding your horses and just enjoying life. :)

Enjoy!

Chelee

Mary Anne in TX 04-16-2010 07:01 AM

Re: Kim in CA had a Birthday on the 15th...

Kim, birthday cheers one day late! Hope you had a glorious day! ma

ElaineM 04-16-2010 11:06 AM

Belated Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!

StephN 04-16-2010 11:31 AM

Dear Kim -
Your have come a long route with this disease, and deserve only the HAPPIEST, most WONDERFUL birthday ever.

Keep up the good work, kid!

schoolteacher 04-16-2010 12:18 PM

Happy birthday Kim.

Amelia

tricia keegan 04-16-2010 04:48 PM

Belated Birthday wishes Kim!! :)

Hope your day was great and thanks Chelee for the reminder! xx

Bill 04-16-2010 06:23 PM

Happy Birthday, Kim!!!!!!!

juanita 04-18-2010 09:08 PM

happy late birthday!

Kim in CA 04-24-2010 11:22 PM

Hi Gang,

Thanks so much for the kind birthday wishes! I know I haven't posted much lately, (elder family issues and lots of other "stuff" have kept me very busy this last year) but I do try to drop by occasionally to keep tabs on my Her2 Family!

Quick update: My health has been excellent, so I couldn't ask for a better birthday present than that. My latest Muga scan and brain MRI (in February) were still "normal" whoo hoo! I continue on my Herceptin every 3 weeks and my Femara daily.

February marked my 13th year since diagnosis and this coming August will be 5 years since we nuked that sneaky brain met with the Gamma Knife. Five years of living with NED and I still have a major crush on him!

Just knowing that you, my Her2 Family, are always here for me, is truly my security blanket. This is the only place I go when I need to know anything BC related.

I'm hoping things settle down a little bit so I can get back to some serious riding again. My pony and I are soooo out of shape!

Much love to you all,

Kim

Lori R 04-25-2010 06:26 PM

Dear Kim,
I am so glad you responded to the Happy Birthday post!! I've been thinking of you and think of you often via your picture on our horse.

Sorry to hear that elder family members require your assistance. But isn't it a gift to be able to be here for them.

As always your good news is inspiring and provides hope to us Stage IV warriors.

Here to many more birthday's with NED at the party.