HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Yan Yan is in heaven (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=64389)

waterdreamer 01-11-2016 11:52 PM

Yan Yan is in heaven

Yan Yan passed last Wednesday, while bravely fighting metastases in her lungs. She really wanted to live, she wanted to be there for her husband and 9 year old daughter. She threw everything she could at reducing the cancer. I had been in a funk the whole of last week, as I had not heard from her, and tonight her husband replied to my texts letting me know she had passed. I hate this disease!!

donocco 01-12-2016 03:31 AM

Re: Yan Yan is in heaven

Im very sorry to hear of this. There is little to say.
My condolences and prayers to her family

Paul

michka 01-12-2016 04:11 AM

I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. My thoughts go to YanYan's family and friends. She fought so hard. It is difficult to accept she is gone. When will there be a cure?

MaineRottweilers 01-12-2016 06:47 AM

Rest in peace, YanYan.

agness 01-12-2016 12:01 PM

Oh sweetie. I'm so sorry.

Yam Yan let us all fight the good fight in your honor. You will be missed.

Ann

europa 01-12-2016 12:55 PM

As I was typing in the website I felt like something had happen to Yan Yan. And then I saw this post and my heart just sank. Sweet Yan Yan, I hope you are flying high and spreading your sweetness to the universe. RIP friend.

Carol Ann 01-12-2016 03:26 PM

There are no words.

Carol Ann

annettchen 01-12-2016 04:00 PM

I am so sorry. And so tired of this sickness. It's not fair.
I feel for her family.

Laurel 01-12-2016 07:28 PM

This is so very sad. YanYan wanted so to live and live she should have! Life is never easy, but some things just seem so unfair and unjust. I am truly saddened to hear she has lost her valiant fight. Godspeed, dear YanYan.

supportwife 01-12-2016 10:50 PM

RIP Yanyan,

I know we exchanged a few emails, you were always so supportive. Thank you for all the support and encouragement.

Pamelamary 01-12-2016 11:31 PM

More sad news - condolences to Yan Yan's family and friends. We will all miss her.... Pam

jra40 01-13-2016 08:16 AM

Not another one, feel so helpless anymore. Where is our money going, when will there be a cure? Fly high sweet YanYan, be with our beautiful angels and feel the freedom of no more suffering from this dreadful disease

tricia keegan 01-13-2016 08:46 AM

I'm so sad to read this news, may she RIP.xx

Andrea Barnett Budin 01-13-2016 02:01 PM

Brokenhearted. Yanyan was so young and such a beautiful Soul. So supportive and giving, sharing her time and energy.

She desperately wanted to live, but in the end the doctors told her there was no therapy she had not tried. There was nothing more that they could do.

I just found out myself -- in an email response from her husband, Andy. How kind of him to take the time to let me know.

I just shared it on the board. And then, saw waterdreamer's post. I so didn't want to post this dreadful news. It's been too much. We are losing too many.

I know that now Joe Biden, in honor of his forty something year old son, Beau, who died of brain cancer. He is seriously pushing for a MOON SHOT. He is out there gunning for cancer, gathering the top experts to coordinate an onslaught against this disease. He wants America to find the cure.

Lord knows we all back him on that.

With a heavy heart and love to you all,
Andi

suzan w 01-13-2016 02:59 PM

It will never be ok...cancer sucks and robs beautiful people of the chance to have a remarkable long life.

caya 01-14-2016 09:18 PM

May she rest in peace and her memory be a blessing to her family.

all the best
caya

lkc Gumby 01-31-2016 03:41 PM

So sorry to hear this sad news. BC has no mercy.
May God bless her family

JillaryJill 01-31-2016 05:59 PM

Blessings YanYan to you and your family.

Catherine 01-31-2016 11:12 PM

Too,too sad. Fly high Yanyan. Soar and be free. Blessings to your family who you will still watch over. You will always be together.

sarah 02-01-2016 05:32 AM

such sad news. my sympathies and love go out to her family and friends.
hugs
sarah