HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Vanessa (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=35171)

Joe 08-16-2008 09:28 PM

Vanessa

I received this email today:

It has been a long while since I have posted to the group. Now I can't figure out how to do it.

I just wanted everyone to know that Vanessa passed away this morning early.

She is the ex. wife of my husband's cousin and the mother of his two daughters. I don't know how long it will take for her daughters to post and let everyone know. She was such a sweet and caring person.

Please keep her daughters and their families in your prayers.

Thanks
Linda Nance
mslinda
-:¦:- God's Blessings-:¦:-
((¸..•´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ Linda .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´*

Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.
I Corinthians 2:9

Our deepest sympathies for her family.

Love and Light
Joe

TriciaK 08-16-2008 09:40 PM

I am so very sorry to hear about Vanessa's passing. She was such a special person and added so much to this website. I hope her family can know how much she was cared about and how much she will be missed. We have all been concerned about her, and we are appreciative for this post. My condolances and prayers are with her family and I'm sure many others will express the same. Thank you, Joe, for passing Linda's message on to all of us. Tricia

Bill 08-16-2008 09:45 PM

Thanks, Joe, for passing this sad news to us. Vanessa and her family will be in my prayers. what a rough year.

karenann 08-16-2008 10:36 PM

I am very sorry to hear this news. Vanessa and her family are in my prayers.

Karen

tricia keegan 08-17-2008 02:55 AM

This makes me so sad to hear of losing another sister to this disease. My sincere condolence's to Vanessa's family.

GemmaG 08-17-2008 03:12 AM

I am so sad to hear about Vanessa's passing. Vanessa and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots of Love,
Gemma

Kavy 08-17-2008 03:31 AM

I am so very sorry for Vanessa's passing. Very sad news. One more sister lost for this horrible disease.
Vanessa and her family will be in my prayers.
Thanks, Joe, for letting us know.
KarlaV.

Mary Anne in TX 08-17-2008 04:30 AM

I'm so sad to hear that Vanessa has left us. I always loved her input & sweet ways. I'm so very glad that I got the opportunity to get to know her on the Her2 site. So many times when I check in I look for those familiar "names" to check out what their doing, thinking, and feeling. Vanessa so easily shared all of those with us. I know that her family feels blessed to have had her in their lives. Condolences to her family and friends. thank you for letting us know. I'm grateful for every year we all have together...to learn from each other, cheer each other up, and to love each other thru the tough times. Luv to all, ma

Sheila 08-17-2008 05:33 AM

My condolences to Vanessa's family...another warrior taken much too soon...I will miss her upbeat posts and the love she shared with all of us...truly a year of great losses for all of us....

Mary Jo 08-17-2008 06:03 AM

Ohhhhhh, such sad news. I've been thinking of Vanessa often these past few days and wondering how she was doing and also worried that things weren't well because she has been absent from here for so long.

She was such a sweet soul to us here at her2support and she will be greatly missed.

Love & Peace,

Mary Jo

Barbara H. 08-17-2008 06:08 AM

Sad!!!

This is very sad news. She was such a supportive and uplifting member on our site. I give my condolences to her family.
Barbara H.

Yorkiegirl 08-17-2008 06:22 AM

Oh No, I am so very heart sick to see yet another beautiful woman has passed on.

Vanessa's family will in my prayers during this difficult time.

dhealey 08-17-2008 06:36 AM

This news saddens me so. My prayers are with her family. Another beautiful angel looking down on us.

Gerri 08-17-2008 06:45 AM

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes as I read Joe's message. I didn't know Vanessa, and yet I knew her well. Just through her writings on this board I knew what a wonderful, caring person she was and how she always reached out to others. She had a sweetness about her that came shining through. Most of us have not met, and probably never will, but still, we share a bond that brings us together in these tough times. We truly care about each other; that is what keeps us coming back, even through all of the sad times. Without joy you cannot feel sorrow. Thank you Vanessa for the joy you brought to all of us.

We will miss you.

Much love,

Brenda_D 08-17-2008 08:17 AM

I'm so sad that we've lost another beloved sister.
My thoughts are with her family, and with our Her2 family.

notamrnpsn 08-17-2008 08:29 AM

Vanessa

I just have to repeat what Gerri has written. It has been a very sad year so far. My thoughts and prayers are with the family, Jeanette

Cannon 08-17-2008 08:37 AM

Sincere condolences to Vanessa's family - and her family her in cyberworld - we are a family and it pains us all each time we lose a member.

PinkGirl 08-17-2008 08:57 AM

This is so sad.

Patb 08-17-2008 09:42 AM

This is just so sad, so many too soon. My prayers to her
family and friends.
patb

Becky 08-17-2008 09:46 AM

What very sad news. I am grateful that Vanessa got to see her granddaughter and grandson born last summer when she was doing well and could enjoy them.

Her daughters and those 2 babies were everything to her and I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.