HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prayers needed for Sheila (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56145)

tricia keegan 10-02-2012 04:21 PM

Re: Prayers needed for Sheila

Praying hard, as I love your Mom to bits and I 'm so worried for her! Sheila will do it and come around again I'm sure! xxx

Laurel 10-02-2012 04:47 PM

We can't lose her either, Jen! Praying hard!

chrisy 10-02-2012 05:58 PM

I'm with Laurel on this.

I'm praying for your mom right now.

Love
Chris

KsGal 10-02-2012 10:31 PM

Sheila has always been such a source of strength for me. She has given me such great advice in her responses to my threads, and has always been such a great example to everyone who reads her posts. Im so sorry she is in so much pain. I send many prayers that she will be surrounded with God's love and divine protection. Please let her know we are all thinking of her..all the time.

Pam P 10-03-2012 04:06 PM

Sheila has been such an inspiration ever since I found this site. Prayers for pain relief and improvement in her counts to continue on with treatment.

JillaryJill 10-03-2012 07:33 PM

Jen,
Your Mom is special. I have never met her, but we have the same doctor. She is in good hands. I will pray for her...and you. Daughters need their mom's. Hugs to you!

Catherine 10-03-2012 08:03 PM

Dear Sheila,
May all of our prayers reach you and help get you through this hospital stay. May your platlets get stronger and may the pain subside. We love you and are praying for you to get better. You are such an inspiration and voice on our Her2 site. We are all behind you. The best to you and your family at this crummie time. I wonder if Tiptoe is out there and could come by for a visit.

With love, Catherine

Patb 10-04-2012 04:49 PM

This is Pat in Louisville and Tip has been with me
to the Derby and all summer with horses and blue-
grass. I will be glad to send Tip anywhere or take
him to Fl again where I got her from Suzane in May.

Has not been in any trouble and my dog Madi has
sometimes wanted to take over the care.
patb

ElaineM 10-04-2012 09:21 PM

Sheila is still in my thoughts and prayers.

KsGal 10-05-2012 01:40 AM

Prayers and positive energy....

Does anyone know if Sheila has been able to return home?

Jen 10-05-2012 10:30 AM

Talked to Mom yesterday afternoon she said she they were sending her home. Please continue to pray that there are more options out there and she can get strong enough to continue fighting. I can't lose my Mom.

StephN 10-05-2012 11:31 AM

Thank you for the good news that she can come home, where I am sure Sheila will get more and better rest than in a bustling hospital!

Nothing like your own bed, family, dogs and hubby to see to your needs in the peace of home.

chrisy 10-05-2012 03:24 PM

I agree, there is no place ike home and nobody like family...

karen z 10-05-2012 05:24 PM

All so true.
And we are all praying and sending healing thoughts.
K

Jen 10-05-2012 08:50 PM

I fear she is giving up. This KILLS me. I don't know what to do.

Paula O 10-05-2012 09:57 PM

Big hugs and prayers for all of you, Jen.

Paula

StephN 10-05-2012 10:17 PM

I am STILL keeping dear Sheila in my prayers.
She has been so strong for so long, fearlessly forging ahead with anything new that would knock back the beast.

Her body may have reached all it can take, much as I hope this is NOT true.

Joanne S 10-05-2012 11:20 PM

Huge Hugs Jen,
Although you don't know me, I know how you feel and my heart goes out to you. I know it is so very difficult for you right now to see Sheila like this and how helpless you feel. Her pain, pain meds and nausea have been rough on her body, and compounded by low counts, her body is weak. She is really tired now. All of this has knocked her down, but she has not given up. She needs a break for peaceful healing rest.
As you know, she is surrounded by great hope and love. We continue to have faith and pray for her pain relief so she does not suffer, as well as comfort, nutrients, and strength. Jen, try to be strong while you continue to be there with her and for her. It's important you take care. Please make sure to eat and get some rest. Let us know how you and Sheila are doing tomorrow. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you tonight. Joanne XXX

chrisy 10-06-2012 11:25 AM

Dear Jen,
Your mom is such a special person, and along with everyone else, I pray for her continued strength. She has been through so much...a true lover of life driven by her love for you, Jasmine and the rest of her family.

I think Steph, as usual, has said it perfectly. Joanne too.

You say you don't know what to do; and how could you? When what you really want to do, probably, is make it all go away, somehow fix it. I think your job is easier, and harder, at the same time - to just love your mom back. take care of yourself. Stay strong. Breathe.

Remember, you and your mom are wrapped in our healing prayers and love.

Chris

Jackie07 10-06-2012 11:34 AM

Jen,

Please tell your Mom that we are thinking of her and remembering both of you in our prayers.