HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ~Mighty Oak Has Earned His Wings And Halo... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41468)

Chelee 10-16-2009 07:30 PM

Re: ~Mighty Oak Has Earned His Wings And Halo...

Dearest Marie, We all knew this day was coming but it just doesn't make it any easier. My heart really reaches out to you at such a difficult time. Oh how I wish I could give you a big hug in person. I felt like I knew Ed from all your postings...he was such a big part of our family & will truly be missed. This is so sad. I send my sincerest sympathies to you and your family. Please get some rest and know how much we all love you. God bless you...your in my continued thoughts and prayers.

Chelee

caya 10-16-2009 07:32 PM

Dear Sweet Marie,

Big hugs to you, so sorry for the loss of Ed.

all the best
caya

Paty 10-16-2009 08:22 PM

Dear Marie,

I have tears in my eyeas and a deep sorrow knowing that Ed has left us. Please continue here with us struggling for the cause. You are part of this family. All my love to you and a big big hug.

Paty

flynny 10-16-2009 08:26 PM

Maria, although the news was to be expected, I am so sad for you. This has been an extremely difficult year for you and I just want you to know how much I admire your strength and courage. I am sending you a huge hug as I know you will need lots of them to get you through this next phase! Xoxo

Gerri 10-16-2009 08:37 PM

Marie,

This is one of those times when words are not enough. May the love you shared with Ed sustain you through this difficult time. He will be with you always.

Take good care of yourself.

karenfritzohare 10-16-2009 08:45 PM

I post little, but read often.
I am so sorry for your loss.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Karen

Diane H 10-16-2009 09:50 PM

Dear Marie,
My heart weeps with you.
May Ed's halo light your way until you meet again.
With love and wishes for peace,
Dian e

Ora 10-16-2009 10:22 PM

I am so saddened by your loss. My prayers are with you and God Bless.

TriciaK 10-16-2009 10:33 PM

Dear Marie, You have been in my thoughts and prayers for so long now, and will continue to be. I have checked the website everyday expecting this message about your dear Ed's passing, and yet dreading it. I am so sorry to read of it tonight. I have deep faith in a life beyond this, and I believe that you two will be together again. In the meantime, please take care of yourself as well as you have taken care of Ed. You have deeply touched our hearts. If you can, post now and then, for we will always love you and want to hear how you are doing. You are dearly loved. Hugs, TriciaK

dchips1 10-17-2009 12:06 AM

Marie I am sorry for your loss, but I am so Happy your Man walks in heavens and is swaying as happy as could be, watching over you.

All my Love, rest, recover

Darita

Les 10-17-2009 05:02 AM

Dear Marie, I am so sorry for your loss,you have been such a wonderful strong caregiver for Ed. Please take time now for yourself and get your strength back because you deserve it. Thank you and God Bless You

Lori R 10-17-2009 05:40 AM

Marie,
We have been so honored to be a small part of the amazing relationship you have with Ed. You and Ed will forever be an inspiration and example on how to love in a generous fashion.

I know that you will "do Ed proud", as you move forward with the fight against cancer.

I am sure that he will send you signs to affirm that he is watching over you.

Wishing you peace and calm .....Love ....Lori

LAURIE 10-17-2009 08:03 AM

Thank you so much Marie for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. I am so sorry for your loss. Although I am small in stature my father always called me "small but mighty". I hope someday I am as mighty as you have been through this battle. May God Bless you, Ed and everyone.

Mgarr 10-17-2009 09:20 AM

Sending love your way during your time of loss

CindyE 10-17-2009 11:39 AM

Marie,
I type this with tears of sadness and joy. I am so sadden that Ed had to leave and go home to the Lord. I know it will be hard to continue without him. I will send up prayers of peace and comfort for you and the family as you deal with the loss of Ed. But I also have tears of joy... Joy that his suffering has ended and he truly has earned his wings. He is waiting now patiently for you to join him in glory when the time is right. God bless and (((hugs)))

Jean 10-17-2009 01:26 PM

Dear Marie,
Like many others I am sad to read your post. Please know I send prayers for continued strength.

It is always mixed emotions with the sadness of the loss and the knowledge that Ed is at peace and you will both
be together in the future.

You have been and continue to be a special sister to all of us. God Watch over you!

jean

Colleen007 10-17-2009 03:26 PM

I am so sorry for your loss, Marie. I will keep you in my thoughts in the days and weeks ahead.

Colleen

Joan M 10-17-2009 04:24 PM

Dearest Marie,

You and Ed are blessed to have found each other and shared so much. You are in my prayers for strength.

Joan

Cannon 10-17-2009 04:55 PM

Dear Marie,

You and Ed are an inspiration to me. You are so strong, so loving, so giving. You and Ed were blessed to be together in this life - and thank you for sharing your strength here with us.

Rebecca

karen z 10-17-2009 07:29 PM

Marie,
I am so sorry to hear your news. My heart and prayers are with you.
k