HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Caryn is an angel now (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40360)

Audrey 07-09-2009 07:54 PM

(((Eric))), I am so very sorry to read of Caryn's passing. You and your children have my sympathy and wishes for peace and strength in the days ahead.

Becky 07-09-2009 08:15 PM

Dear Eric

My heart is breaking for you. Caryn was a courgeous fighter with you at her side. I am so sorry. You and the children are in my heart and in my prayers.

Unregistered 07-09-2009 08:36 PM

So sorry. It's been awhile since I've checked in. Thanks for all your posts. Bev

harrie 07-09-2009 11:58 PM

Oh Eric, my heart goes out to you and your family. What a battle she and you fought! Her body may have passed but her spirit must be as strong and free as ever. May her love continue to grow within you forever and ever.
I am so glad you are here with us. You are one of us and we are part of you!
Much aloha,
Maryanne (HarrieCanarie)

karenann 07-10-2009 01:00 AM

I am so sorry Eric. Prayers being sent to you and your family.
Karen

MJo 07-10-2009 06:02 AM

Caryn was blessed with a good husband. Your children are blessed with a caring father. I am so sad that Caryn couldn't "make old bones." Please take care of yourself during this difficult time.

Colleens_Husband 07-10-2009 07:53 AM

Eric:

Your courage through all of this tremendous difficulty has been just amazing. You inspire all of us. I am so sorry for your loss.

Please know that Caryn, your children, your family, and you are in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers.

Lee

lkc Gumby 07-10-2009 08:03 AM

Eric, I am so sorry fo the loss of your precious Caryn. I will keep you and your children in my prayers. I pray that the happier memories of Caryn will comfort you through these difficult days.
There is a blessing in that Caryn had you and your love and knew her children would be cherished by their loving father in her absence.
God Bless.

juanita 07-10-2009 08:20 AM

i am so sorry to hear this. i am sending lots of prayers for you and your family and hugs for them kids. god bless all of you!

suzan w 07-10-2009 09:12 AM

Oh, Eric, my heart breaks again for another of our dear "family" and her family. Every day that we manage to eke our once the dreaded cancer word enters our lives is indeed a miracle. Your lives were filled with many miracles. Caryn, and your whole family, are troopers in this long war. Thank you for sharing your lives with us. I hope you will keep in touch through this next difficult phase of things. Much love, Suzan

schoolteacher 07-10-2009 12:06 PM

Eric,

I am so sorry to read this. I will be praying for you and your family.

Amelia

Cal-Gal 07-10-2009 07:13 PM

Eric,

My heart breaks for you and your family. I send loving thoughts and prayers out to all of you, and to Caryn that she enjoys love and peace as a true Angel watching over all of you.

Jean 07-10-2009 08:49 PM

Dear Eric,
Your devotion and love for Caryn was a special gift.
May you and your children find peace and comfort during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

Sadly,
Jean

Montana 07-11-2009 12:10 PM

I'm very sorry to hear about Caryn.

janieR 07-11-2009 01:10 PM

Eric,

I just do not know what to say except I am so sad for you and your lovely family losing Caryn.

I wished I had known her .

Janie

mmoons 07-11-2009 05:56 PM

God bless you, Eric

Eric-

My heart just broke to read your news. Please know how sorry I am. How very tragic and I am so sorry. Really, words escape me.

I am praying for you and your children...and weeping for your loss of Caryn.

Maureen

duga35 07-12-2009 03:56 PM

Eric,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. Please hang in there. Better days are ahead...

Doug

jones7676 07-12-2009 04:43 PM

Eric,

So sorry for you and your family for your loss. Many people have shared many special words with you and I support what they have said and hope you recover.

Ruth 07-12-2009 07:56 PM

Eric,

I was so saddened to read this news. You were a wonderful loving support to Caryn and so many people here. Your children will help you make it through as you will help them. They are fortunate to have such a loving daddy. Thinking about you.
Ruth

Gabrielle 07-12-2009 09:01 PM

Eric,

God bless you both -- you have been inspiring for us. I'm so sorry.

-Gabrielle