HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   linda update (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23569)

Monique M 04-28-2006 08:07 PM

Al:

You blessed Linda with your love and support. May God bless you and comfort you during this difficult time. Linda lives on as a hero to all of us.

With deepest sympathy,
Monique Meadows

Bev 04-28-2006 08:11 PM

Dear Al, I'm crushed. Thank you for sharing. God speed Linda. BB

helenh 04-28-2006 09:05 PM

Dear Al

I send my deepest sympathy to you and your family, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Helen

jsattaw 04-28-2006 09:20 PM

Dear Al --

I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers and know words cannot give you the comfort and peace I wish for you all at this time. You and Linda have given so much to this board and I am grateful for all you do - even at this very difficult time you continue to give of yourself. You continue to be an inspiration to me. God bless you and your family.

Jill

mamacze 04-28-2006 09:25 PM

Another Angel has Earned Her Wings

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Sweet Al,
Rock of support. love of Linda's life. Kind hearted, helpful... what a special love you and Linda had....God speed to you and your precious wife Linda...

Love Kim from CT

sarah 04-29-2006 03:07 AM

Dear Al,
I am so saddened to hear of your loss. Words totally fail me. Like all of us, I had so hoped for a miracle. You and Linda have been so inspiring in your courage, kindness and knowledge. Your love for one another and concern for everyone radiated through your posts and warmed us. Even though we have never met, I cry with you and feel I have lost an exceptional friend. I hug you and all of your family. Thank you for letting us know and I am relieved to read that she didn't suffer. You and Linda are greatly loved by all of us.
sarah

AnnW 04-29-2006 04:53 AM

To Al and family,

My deepest symphathies upon your loss.
I have been a lurker here for over a year now and only registered today. I am angry! We must stop this damned disease in its tracks.
I will be sending Christine and Joe a donation in memory of Linda today to be used as they seem fit.

AnnW

Maryanne 04-29-2006 05:58 AM

Please accept my deepest sympathy to you and your family at this time.

Linda could not have had anyone better by her side. I applaude you for your strength, compassion, spirit and love for your wife.

Maryanne

Jane 04-29-2006 06:13 AM

my prayers are with you

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your family will be in my prayers.

I am relatively new to this board but I know from all of your posts that you were so deeply involved with Linda's care. What a blessing that you had one another through all of this.

Linda sounds like wonderful person and the world is a lesser place without her.

May God bless you during this difficult time -

jane

Mgarr 04-29-2006 07:15 AM

I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Mary

Amy 04-29-2006 08:00 AM

Dear Al,

I am so sorry for your loss....Linda was absolutely beautiful. You and your family are in my thougths and prayers. love, Amy

Christine MH-UK 04-29-2006 01:12 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss

Dear Al,

I am sorry to hear of Linda's death. I guess alot of people have pointed this out, but you were a model carer and Linda was lucky to have you. I am glad that you will be coming back to the board eventually since you have helped so many people with your knowledge.

Best wishes,
Christine MH

Marlys 04-29-2006 01:31 PM

Dear Al and family,
My thanks goes out to God for having given Linda to you and you to us. You are such an inspiration to us all. I pray your days ahead will be filled with the peace of knowing you did all you could and that Linda fought the good fight.
Love & prayers,
Marlys

margaret 04-29-2006 03:34 PM

with deepest sympathy

Dear Al,
I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for sharing with us your journey with Linda and with this disease. I'm typing through my tears with condolences for you and your family. This website has provided a great way to feel connected. You have been so generous in sharing your experiences, knowlege and your deep love and care for your wife. You have touched us all and benefitted us tremendously.
Thanks for sharing that a smile appeared right after her last breath. I have this deep belief that at the time of death, there is a great joy and bliss and we return to a tranquil resting place. Thanks for sharing such a touching moment.
Many blessings,
Margaret

Berta 04-29-2006 06:09 PM

Al: I'm so sorry . My prayers are with you and your family. BERTA

Her2nSue 04-29-2006 06:13 PM

Dear Al,

So sorry to read your post today. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. It is a blessing that she was able to go peacefully at home in her own bed with you at her side. I had lost my first husband at the age of 27 of cancer and I had always wished that I could have brought him home in his final days. I don't feel there is much warmth in a hospital setting, no matter how much they try.

My prayers are with you and know that Linda will continue to be with you and watching you from above.

Sue

Liz J. 04-29-2006 06:36 PM

Dear Al & family,

I send my deepest sympathy to you and your family. As others have stated, you will have the peace of knowing that you did all you could and then some. That will help bring you comfort in the days ahead. May God be with you and yours.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

patti 04-29-2006 08:07 PM

Dear Al and family, I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved Linda. You are all in my thougts and prayers. God Bless. Patti

dberg 04-29-2006 08:36 PM

I thought of you all week as I dug in my garden. I hoped so much that Linda would pull through. Al, you are such a guardian, and I hope you know you did everthing you could.

I am so happy to hear that you will still be with us.

Diane

lexigirl 04-29-2006 10:46 PM

Dear Al,

Please accept my deepest symmpathy.

Love and Prayers,
Lexi