HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Keeping Your Mind Off of BC (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Might need help with "Lee" (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34066)

Bill 05-28-2008 07:59 PM

The game is afoot! #9, Kirk cheated, re-wrote the program to allow an unauthorized maneuver. Huck, it is an open-book test. Please be cautious, though, I know this guy like the back of my own hand. At some point in the future, once we have beaten him at his own game and he owes the site a large amount of money, he will start playing "double or nothing". Don't accept this.

Colleens_Husband 05-28-2008 09:10 PM

Its open book and open internet. This isn't an easy quiz.

chrisy 05-28-2008 09:11 PM

10 harcourt fenton mudd
11 Kirk never actually said that line
13 I'll answer only if phonetic spelling counts - any help on spelling Dr. Noonyen Soon?
14 Zefrem Cochrane
15 OOOH, I can't remember, but I like the way their little antenae wiggled
16 Gold pressed latinum

Bill 05-28-2008 09:16 PM

Chrisy is a propeller-head! I knew it all along!

chrisy 05-28-2008 09:16 PM

17 Once you have their money ... never give it back.
1 - I'll guess Majel Barrett aka Mrs. Gene Roddenberry

chrisy 05-28-2008 09:19 PM

15 - oh yeah, Andoreans!

Bill, I think that's a warp engine head...

chrisy 05-28-2008 09:23 PM

7 Unlike the other series' uniforms, standard uniforms on Enterprise include zip-up pockets.

Bill 05-28-2008 09:26 PM

Chrisy, you are awesome!

chrisy 05-28-2008 09:27 PM

2 - who knows, who cares... I hated that little twerp. But...Gene Roddenberry's middle name was WESLEY.....hmmmmm

chrisy 05-28-2008 09:33 PM

OK, I'm gonna take a break here, although I did find some more answers. I feel like the open book, open internet aspect is like cheating. I admit, I did find the uniform thingy on the internet. And the Wesley Crusher one.

My brain hurts.

IRENE FROM TAMPA 05-29-2008 04:31 AM

Wow - Ok Guys I Give Up

It's 7:am and I am at work checking in on my sisters and bro's as I do every morning when I found this thread.

I have not laughed this much since Pinky Girl started the thread about Tiptoe.

What a refreshing way to start my morning. I have certainly enjoyed your bantering back and forth.

You are all so funny. Where do you all get this stuff from? HAHAHA

I am now ready to start my day. Thanks my friends.

Colleens_Husband 05-29-2008 07:37 AM

Hey Bill:

If I do go to Las Vegas, do they allow spray cheese as a carry on item? Next time you are being strip searched by the TSA, could you ask them about it for me?

I know about all the terrorist's diabolical silly string hijacking attempts, but Cheese Whiz? You need to draw the line somewhere.

Maybe I could drive down. You could fit four or five cases of spray cheese and Wheat Thins in the old AMC Pacer.

Lee

Chrisy:

The answer to question 7 is pockets of any kind. You are doing really well on this quiz. Actually everyone is doing exceptionally well!

There are two correct answers to question 2, the obnoxious little twerp was named after Gene Wesley Rodenberry, but the better answer is "Who knows and who cares, I hate that little twerp". So Chrissy gets an A+, three smiley faces and a blue star for that answer.

PinkGirl 05-29-2008 07:44 AM

Hey Lee/Bill, Bill/Lee

I don't know what "spray cheese" is. Is there
cheese that you can "spray"?????

Colleens_Husband 05-29-2008 08:23 AM

Pink Girl:

First off, you get an A++, three smiley faces, and a red star for winning the first quiz challenge.

Now, as to the spray cheese, after that set up line you gave me, somehow, on some level, I feel you are partially responsible for my answer, which is:

If your lactose intolerant, isn't all cheese ultimately spray cheese?

I would now like to apologize like Bill does for that last comment. Its society's fault.

Lee

chrisy 05-29-2008 08:24 AM

Darn it!

ALWAYS go with your first guess! "who cares" WAS my first guess for the Wesley Crusher question!

I think spray cheese is certainly illegal to transport on an airplane - I mean, it's not only cheese whiz, its also compressed cheese whiz!

And it certainly should be illegal to eat - especially directly from the can - you could put your eye out with that stuff.

But the sharp cheddar is really really good...

Colleens_Husband 05-29-2008 09:13 AM

Chrisy:

That is true enough, you can put an eye out with the spray cheese nozzle, that is why a true spray cheese afficionado always wears the goggles. And when I say 'afficionado' , what I really mean is 'dork'.

Lee

PinkGirl 05-29-2008 09:33 AM

Okay, I would really like some info on this spray cheese stuff.

Does it have one of those strange nozzles like on spray whipped
cream, or does it have one of those pump/sprayers like on
spray salad dressing? The next time I go to the big city I will
make a point of looking for "spray cheese". I know what
cheeze whiz is ... cheeze whiz is ....

I really like your new avatar Chrisy. What a warm, fuzzy, bonding
group we are - even Tip and Tex got into some chocolate for you.

PinkGirl 05-29-2008 09:40 AM

never mind

Easy Cheese is the trademark for a processed cheese product distributed by Kraft Foods, also referred to as aerosol cheese or spray cheese. It comes packaged in a spray can, much like canned whipped cream.

I found it on Wikipedia (really). I have never seen this stuff.

Marlys 05-29-2008 10:13 AM

My God! I am so glad I have been out of touch for a week!

"And here's why-Marlys, who is a self-proclaimed psychotic professional, once said that I exhibited "signs". Aw crap, I thought, of all the cancer support groups in the world, I happen to roll up into this one, and I get fingered immediately by the only psychotic professional on the world wide web."

It is obvious I was not wrong. However, it crushes me to realize that so many of us are really "bonkers". I had hoped for sanity in my life with I found this site and look what has happened!!

However, being the world's greatest know-it-all ( just ask my husband) I will not deign to attempt to compete in this inane competition to prove how much I think I know!!.

The mental health profession can offer no hope for us so just grin and enjoy.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

PinkGirl 05-29-2008 10:33 AM

Hey Marlys,
It's so nice to hear from you. I've been thinking about
you and wondering what you were up to. Didn't you
break something???

Yes, this is turning into an interesting thread.... much
stranger than my comma cake pans were. I had a sense of how
many "crazies" there were on this site and Bill/Lee seem to
be dragging them out of the closet. I like it.

Hope you are well. I am supposed to be getting the
"kids" back later in the summer. Can't wait to see my
little Tippy!!!