HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Please, Lord (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63155)

Redwolf8812 05-21-2015 12:17 AM

Re: Please, Lord

Thanks, all. Just met with Holy Redeemer, palliative care nurses, who will "bridge" over to hospice once I need it. I can get treatment while in their care.

- Penny

michka 05-21-2015 01:55 AM

Dear Penny, you are in my heart and in my thoughts. I hope the new combo will help. You don't post how you are feeling and I figure you don't want to complain. You are so strong. A few weeks ago I ended up in ER for 4 days with crazy bili numbers because of a clogged stent. I didn't post about it but I really didn't feel well at all. So I hope they are taking good care of you and that you are not suffering. I am sending hugs and Love. Michka

Carol Ann 05-21-2015 07:25 AM

Penny, I am so glad you are getting the care you need. Like Micha, I am praying the Holy Redeemer nurses are keeping you free from as much pain and discomfort as they possibly can.

I know you are strong, but please don't feel like you can't be honest and tell us how you are really feeling. We are here for you, and it is not your job to make us feel better. I know you know this, but just sayin'. :)

We love you, Penny!

Carol Ann

forher 05-22-2015 09:27 AM

Dear Redwolff, I'm joining hands with the women here to send you strength during this difficult time. I'm so saddened to hear that things have taken a bad turn, but still hoping chemo will help. I wish you peace and love all around.

Catherine 05-23-2015 06:58 AM

Dear Redwolff, sending you love and prayers. So glad you can get chemo as they take care of you.
Lots of hugs coming your way, Catherine

rhondalea 05-23-2015 07:04 AM

Thinking of you every day, Penny, and hoping for a good chemo response and a decrease in that pesky bilirubin.

I believe in miracles, and I hope with my whole heart that yours comes quickly.

Rhonda

Mtngrl 05-23-2015 08:33 AM

Dear Penny,

I think of you multiple times a day, and I always say a little prayer. May you feel wrapped in love.

Amy

Lucy 05-23-2015 09:34 AM

You have been through so much. I hope the treatment brings on a miracle. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you cyber hugs.

Saygoon 05-23-2015 10:21 AM

My heart goes out to you. Keep us posted on how you are feeling and when you are feeling down - close your eyes and pretend that we are all in the same room with you!

Mtngrl 05-23-2015 12:49 PM

I love Paula's/Saygoon's suggestion!

Envision us standing around you, laying our hands on you, praying with and for you.

Amy

Crn 05-24-2015 04:37 AM

Thinking of you.
Cindy

KDR 05-24-2015 08:38 AM

http://dendritic.info/

Penny,
I really want you to live. I'm taking a chance writing this for you. Weighing chemo and growth vs. healing, I say stop the chemo. Take the antibodies. And immediately look into dendritic cell therapy. Others have gotten out of their hospice beds. I know how hard you are praying, and I think this can help. PLEASE.
Love you,
With all best wishes.
Karen

Redwolf8812 05-24-2015 09:44 PM

I'm still here. I read everyone's posts and inwardly celebrate or commiserate, depending upon the news. I try to remember to thank The Lord for each step of our journey. No matter what, there is a happy ending.

Monday being a holiday, my next appointment is on Tuesday. My bilirubin will determine whether or not I get chemo. I'm still jaundice, my eyes are yellow, and my urine is usually dark. The oncologist said this can be so even if the bilirubin comes down, so who knows what will happen. It is what it is.

I thank The Lord I was able to spend another beautiful day at the beach with good friends. Life is good.

Happy Memorial Day. Thank You, Lord, for those who've sacrificed for our freedoms.

jaykay 05-25-2015 06:42 AM

Dear Penny,

I've been reading all the messages with distress and hope. Keep strong and think positive. You just never know what can happen!

Janis

Redwolf8812 05-26-2015 02:13 PM

No bilirubin results yet but I'm getting a lower dose of chemo. Should be out of here in an hour. NP can't believe I'm coherent. I believe in HIM.

ariana 05-26-2015 02:40 PM

You are in my prayers, stay strong.

Mtngrl 05-26-2015 04:11 PM

Penny,

I hope the chemo helps. And I hope someone gets a bright new idea soon.

Stay in the light.

Love,
Amy

Laurel 05-26-2015 06:13 PM

Ditto what Amy just said, Penny! Praying for a miraculous intervention by the almighty!

Redwolf8812 05-29-2015 03:01 AM

Bilirubin numbers are up. Sigh. Lord, have Mercy. PLEASE. In Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen.

europa 05-29-2015 03:53 AM

Penny, I am so sorry and will continue to pray for and your family. Sending you love, light and peace.
May the long time sun
Shine upon you,
All love surround you,
And the pure light within you
Guide your way on.