HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Brenda (Hutchibk) needs some love and prayers... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56038)

Laurel 09-26-2012 02:21 AM

Re: Brenda (Hutchibk) needs some love and prayers...

Friends,

Brenda's family posted late last night that she will be entering Hospice today, Wednesday. They have thanked all who have posted messages of support and love for their "Shining Angel." If you have a moment please go to Brenda's CaringBridge site to view the most amazing photo of Brenda. She looks like the shining star that she is and always will be in our hearts. (I was able to attach that photo below, but go to see the gallery of photos of our dear Brenda if you can).

Brenda is dear to my heart and this hurts more than I can express. The world needs more Brenda Hutchisons, not less.

Bless you dear, Brenda, may you rally and confound your medical team yet again, but if not then may angels sing thee to thy sleep. The world will be a sadder place, heaven will rejoice.

http://www.caringbridge.org/tres/ima...jwyKWigkhb.jpg

Ellie F 09-26-2012 03:44 AM

Thanks for posting Laurel. I have no words just lots of tears. What I know is that Brenda hated any form of pity so I am thanking God for the privilege of knowing such a brave, inspiring and feisty lady.
Ellie

Lori R 09-26-2012 05:37 AM

No words.....just tears.

Brenda....I've looked to your fun and witty posts from the VERY beginning. I am being selfish....

Gerri 09-26-2012 08:15 AM

So very sad. I have no other words, just profound sadness as I sit here at work with a huge lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.

Wishing you peace and much love Brenda.

BonnieR 09-26-2012 09:28 AM

So sad to read this today. Adding my love.

sarah 09-26-2012 09:52 AM

Thank you for letting us know. My heart is heavy with sadness. Love to her and her family
hugs and love
sarah

Marlys 09-26-2012 10:40 AM

I will just keep saying " Nothing happens in God's world by mistake" and cry like a baby. It always amazes me how much I can love someone I've never met. I think it is because we truly share a common bond. Tell Brenda I love her.
Marlys

Jade 09-26-2012 10:51 AM

Intelligent, witty, brave, cool....what a class act. I'm just shaking my head, words really do fail.

Love, peace and comfort to our Brenda and all those who love her.

lkc Gumby 09-26-2012 11:41 AM

I was so hoping that dear Brenda would rally, and once again be back here. She is in my prayers that whatever road she is traveling on now brings her peace that she so deserves.

Jackie07 09-26-2012 12:42 PM

Sending prayers to our beloved Brenda (and to all)...

phil 09-26-2012 01:39 PM

I am shocked . we have been corresponding regularly about our mutual struggles to get T DM-1, s/e's, activism, how to get it to others , . Like us , Brenda fought to get it ; had to go to Denver. Got a great response over the past 18 months. Our prayers are with you , your family, you are a Fighter !!

Mandamoo 09-26-2012 02:37 PM

So very saddened to hear this news of a woman who has always posted witty, insightful, inspirational posts here. I've always looked up to Brenda - may she. Nd her family find peace right now but Pharos she will confound the medicos again - for that I pray.

bejuce 09-26-2012 03:12 PM

Brenda, we've never met but my heart is filled with sadness for you and your family. You were always willing to encourage me here and kept a wonderful attitude through it all. Thank you for inspiring us. You will never be forgotten.

Jeanette 09-26-2012 04:59 PM

So, so sorry to read about Brenda. I have followed your story Brenda and was in awe at how brave you are. Safe journey my friend, Jesus will hold you in the Palm of his hand, Jeanette

Pray 09-26-2012 10:30 PM

I am so very sadden. Brenda is so darn young, so beautiful, witty and fun loving! Gods blessings are all around you Brenda. My heart goes out to you and your wonderful family along with my prayers. Peace my friend.

KsGal 09-27-2012 03:01 AM

Im really sorry to read this. Many prayers to her family and also to all of you here who were close to her and will so miss her as well. ((hugs)) to everyone...

Bill 09-27-2012 02:10 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this news. My heart and my prayers go out to Brenda and her family.

tricia keegan 09-27-2012 03:09 PM

I've been offline for a few days so only seeing this now and I'm so sad to know Brenda is in Hospice, my prayers are with her ! xx