HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   THIS IS MY NOW time...!!!!!!!!!! (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=54953)

Bunty 07-02-2012 05:11 PM

Re: THIS IS MY NOW time...!!!!!!!!!!

Andi - you have amazing energy, and your faith and hope are what I strive for as well. I fully believe in counting our blessings. Thanks so much for posting.
Cheers Marie

Andrea Barnett Budin 07-03-2012 07:43 AM

Hi Tricia

Many cut and paste and print out, I am told. They put my words that touched them especially on their nightstand. And keep going back and rereading. This brings joy to my heart. The very idea.

We are all here to help one another. To love. Share our experience. And our ideas... We are all connected. We each carry messages for one another. You for me, me for you.

So now -- I talk to strangers. And the most amazing conversations are revealed. Some make my day!!!

Have a happy JULY. A whole month of happy...

ANDI

KDR 07-03-2012 12:03 PM

That's me, that's me! Last week I had your colorful typeface scattered all around my room! I JUST KNEW...BELIEVE...etc. But I'm glad you are posting again because there is a great radiance and power in your photograph, faced lined with flowers.
Love love love
Karen

Andrea Barnett Budin 07-20-2012 04:07 PM

July 24th marks my Satori Day. 4 years off of Herceptin -- and stable. NED. That is the date of my last Vitamin H infusion. After 10 years of dutifully going regularly to the chemo room. Keeping a vigil.

The first few years I went weekly. A study had been done in France finding that giving triple the dosage every 3 weeks was as effective. My fav onc told me this. My Inner Voice piped in. Wait 1 year. To be safe. My husband was totally on board. We will go every week, wait a year, then graduate to every 3 weeks -- if everyone is still alive.

So now I am free. Living on the outskirts of cancerland. Still connected to my Sisters, bonded for eternity.

Praying for you to join me in this new neighborhood. I tell myself, HEALTHY AND WELL, NO MORE CANCER every single day. Still. Several times a day.

I want my body to hear my explicit instructions. And I want the Universe to take note as well. The power of our thoughts is awesomely mighty. Never forget that, Ladies. I love you all...

Andi
PS -- I had a moment of clarity, a stunning instance of Enlightenment the day before my mastectomy, that totally altered my existence. It enriched my life in remarkable ways and will remain with me forever. It granted me joy and serenity even midst the turmoil my body and mind were experiencing. I KNEW I would survive. My Inner Voice assured me of that on July 13, 1995 at around 4 o'clock in the afternoon of a most glorious and sun-filled day...