HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   c- section (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=37693)

Yorkiegirl 02-07-2009 12:28 PM

LAURIE, A big CONGRATS to you and your hubby. I love the name Ryder David.

Can't wait too see pictures. I hope all is going well with you and the baby.

I bet Tip Toe and TWX are having fun at the hospital

StephN 02-07-2009 12:29 PM

Dose of JOY!

Moist eyes for you! Thanks for letting us know that all is well and Tip and Tex got to hear the baby. THAT will be some powerful vibes for the next "hostess!"
The circle is unbroken.

caya 02-07-2009 01:14 PM

Big hugs to you Laurie and...

Ryder David, great name - I'm sure you and your husband are thrilled with the joyous birth of your son.

all the best
caya

Lien 02-07-2009 01:30 PM

Congratulations, or as we say here in the Netherlands: Hartelijk Gefeliciteerd met de geboorte van Ryder David. (Congratulations on the birth of Ryder David). I wish him joy, love, friendship, and good health. Enjoy this very special time with your little boy. I loved breastfeeding both my boys and am sure you will too. It is something very special I think.

Love

Jacqueline

Henny 02-07-2009 03:07 PM

And as we say in my neck of the woods Mazel Tov! This just shows us again that the world can be a mysterious and wonderful place. May Ryder grow to a man who makes you proud

Love, Henny

WomanofSteel 02-07-2009 03:38 PM

A BIG Congrats to you on the birth of Ryder! What a wonderful name! Look forward to seeing the pics.

Audrey 02-07-2009 06:44 PM

Uust wanted to add my congratulations to you, Laurie, on the birth of Ryder- I'm so happy everything went well. Thanks for sharing this great news!

Jackie07 02-07-2009 07:22 PM

"Kung-xi" - congratulations!

Becky 02-07-2009 08:14 PM

Great news Laurie. Rest well and congratulations. I love the name you and your DH picked. Ryder is so nice.

SoCalGal 02-07-2009 11:15 PM

Dear Ryder...
Welcome little one. Your mom is a miraculous and strong woman. I'm guessing your dad ain't too bad either.

You are a lucky child and are both blessed and a blessing. I look forward to seeing your little face. You are already so loved by many! Ryder - you are a 7 pound inspiration and reminder of the miracle of life. Happy Birthday and love and hugs to your parents. Flori

harrie 02-08-2009 12:58 AM

How WONDERFUL hearing from you!! I love his name...Ryder David!! Take care, both of you....
Love, Maryanne

sassy 02-08-2009 07:11 AM

Congrats to all!! Laurie, Ryder is our confirmation of Life!

Leslie's sister 02-09-2009 06:36 PM

Congratulations

oh Laurie, I'm so happy for you. What a blessing! Ryder David is a beautiful name.

Babies are such a wonderful gift. I can't think of any moment happier in life, than the birth of our children.

Congratulations again Laurie.

Lisa

Terri B 02-10-2009 08:45 AM

Congratulations Laurie!

You represent hope in our crazy C world!

You conquered!!
My best to you, your husband and little Ryder!

freyja 02-10-2009 09:44 AM

Ditto to everything. Congratulations for receiving this blessing, and for conquering yet another challenge, or at least the beginning of one! Don't worry. He's gonna love you as much as the sun loves to shine. That's a little tradition I have with my son. We tell each other every night,"I love you as much as..." we come up with some funny ones and some pretty profound ones.
Have fun!
Celeste