HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Kareneg has earned her wings (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34999)

harrie 08-05-2008 12:11 AM

I am so very sorry to hear about Karen. She was a fighter. Now her spirit can soar and fly. My prayers to her family.
God bless them all.
Maryanne

goops 08-05-2008 03:44 AM

My deepest sympathy to her family and friends. You will be in my prayers.

naturaleigh 08-05-2008 07:18 AM

My heart once again breaks. This has been a very sorrowful year. I once again ask God why? Why was Kareng taken just before her 46th birthday, that was way too young. As my heart is breaking, a song popped into my head, “Only the Good Die Young”. More and more I am finding these words to be true, from all the wonderful warriors from this site that have been taken way too soon, to Princess Diane, and the highly potential students from Virginia Tech, all that could have made such a big difference in this world.

I know that God is only one that sees the Big picture and we will never understand why things happen as they do, but there is a purpose, though we will never fully understand his purpose. I do realize that everyone on this site has been touch with cancer way too young, but I have also come to know that all the people on this website are “top of the line”. With the passing of Karen I have come to realized that even though I travel this journey alone, I am comforted by the fact that God has placed me with the elite.

I will miss her and her posts, but God has her in the palm of his hands as she fills her purpose that God has for her in eternity. I know she was thrilled to finally meet all the ones from this site that went before her..

My Condolences to her family and everyone that knew her.

tricia keegan 08-05-2008 01:42 PM

Sad news

My condolence's to her family, we'll miss Karen here so much and it saddens me to hear of another brave sister we have lost this year.
Thanks for letting us know Bill.

karen z 08-05-2008 05:29 PM

I was very sad to hear this news. My prayers go upward to friends here and elsewhere and to Karen's family.
karen z

Kim in DC 08-05-2008 06:05 PM

It took me a while to post because I was deeply affected by Karen's death. Karen had written to me personally to encourage me while her situtation got worse. To her friends and family, please note that she will be missed.

Kim

Kavy 08-10-2008 01:24 AM

Bill,
Thanks for informing us. I know how hard it is to be the one who has to bring the bad news.
I am so sadden to hear about Karen's passing. One more sister taken from us this year, she will be missed. My deepest sympathy to her family. My prayers are with Karen and her family.
KarlaV.