HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Some not so good news... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32116)

Liz J. 01-11-2008 08:30 PM

Hi Chris,

Sending prayers and all positive thoughts your way.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

Patricia 01-11-2008 10:48 PM

Hi Chris,

I am so sorry to hear your news. Hopefully it will turn out to be a false read. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Patricia

IRENE FROM TAMPA 01-12-2008 07:56 AM

Oh Chrissy

The dreaded words that we do not want to hear - possible progression...

You certainly will be in my prayers, always have been my friend.

Have you considered adding Xeloda to the Tykerb. I had great results for a whole year while on this combo which I though was great.

As with me while I was on Avastin/Tykerb - we found I needed a chemo added which is what I am on now (Herceptin/Avastin/Taxotere) do not know as yet how my response will be but we knew at the time we tried just the Tykerb/Avastin that it might not work without an added chemo.

Is abalation an option for you? Whichever path you chose I know it will be a good one. Your are such a fighter .

Good luck my dear and please keep us posted as to your results.

Becky 01-12-2008 08:01 AM

Dear Chris

I am thinking about you. Keep forging ahead - you don't even know the verdict yet and it might be Not Guilty!

Love to you

Mary Anne in TX 01-12-2008 11:50 AM

Hope the sun is warm against your skin today, Chris! The bad news better beat it! There is an army praying for ya! ma

PinkGirl 01-12-2008 02:28 PM

Don't worry Chrisy ... help is on the way...

Attachment 252

Attachment 253

Andrea Barnett Budin 01-12-2008 02:38 PM

tiptoe's Visit With Marie And Ed Seems To Have Kicked In! Just Thinking Out Loud. Healing Energy Is Real. And Delay Is Not Denial!!

so, Open Your Heart, Chrisy...

Sheila 01-12-2008 02:48 PM

They are on their way Chrissy with lots of healing energy and love....priority mail this morning....let me know when they arrive....

Bill 01-12-2008 06:20 PM

Ok,, I see the deal now with Tiptoe and the Tiger! What an awesome idea! I thought that you all just lived in places where you let prairie dogs or something crawl around on you and you didn't seem to care,, or maybe I was the only one seeing animals on women's shoulders and sitting on chemo. pumps. While we're at it,, let's ship a box of commas to Flori. Here's mine>,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thoughts and prayers to you all,, Love,, Bill

Mary Jo 01-12-2008 06:24 PM

Ok - here Flori - here's my comma's ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hahahahahahaha Bill - that was good.http://her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon7.gif

Gerri 01-13-2008 03:20 PM

Hi Chris,

Adding my positive thoughts, prayers and good vibes to the mix. You are amazing. Keep fighting the fight.

All my best,

Joy 01-13-2008 04:36 PM

more good vibes...

coming you r way my friend. I know you will find the right thing to do now. I'm sorry for any icky news and grateful to you for being a part of this trial, even if it is not working. Have you sopikne with anyone about SIR spheres? It is someting that I always keep in mind for the future.

Keep us posted on any secisions and needs and know how loved you are!!!!

sherri 01-13-2008 05:09 PM

Dear Chrisy,

It has been a week since we are back. It was great to see you in person. I hope eveything goes well and you are in my thoughts. Don't get discourage, you will be fine, I know that.

Big hug,

chrisy 01-13-2008 06:19 PM

Dear friends, thank you for all the wonderful, kind responses. I feel as if I have been resting in a flow of love like a river...and am feeling very joyful right now to 'know" all of you.

I still have no word on the scans...but since I'm supposed to be treated Thursday I expect I will know by then! Of course, maybe I'll just opt for Flori's cure instead,,,,,,,,,,,Flori, if laughter is the best medicine I sure got a great dose!

Sending my own prayers for all of you to have peace, health, and love this day.

Chris

AlaskaAngel 01-13-2008 08:22 PM

Limboland

Chrisy, your beauty always shines through. I'm sorry you are in limbo for now, and hope the best.

Hugs,

AlaskaAngel

Soccermom 01-14-2008 07:05 PM

Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus,Chrissy! Wish I could be more helpful ...
Big gigunda hugs to you!

Marcia