HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   A message from Christine...I'm fine (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26845)

sarah 01-26-2007 10:56 AM

Dear Christine,
Thrilled to hear you're feeling so good and many thanks for posting so soon after your surgery and reminding us about brain MRIs - that's why we love you and Joe so much and are so grateful for your unselfish, generous, time consuming leadership and your positively motivated, inspriational and informative website which reflects you two wonderful people. you touch us all.
stay well, be happy
hugs and love
sarah

RobinP 01-26-2007 05:48 PM

God bless Christine. Sorry you had to go through this ordeal but I know you will come through it all. Hang in there.

Offering many prayers for you, Robin

Linda2 01-26-2007 07:20 PM

Christine,

I am glad everything went well for you. You truly are an inspiration for us all. God bless you.

Annemarie 01-27-2007 08:53 AM

My inspiration

Christine,
You are my inspiration. I don't know where you get your strength and your spirit but I need a little of what you got! You have a great outlook and a wonderful attitude. I will be praying for you that everything goes well.
Annemarie

Sherryg683 01-27-2007 09:57 AM

I just found out about your surgery and new met..I am glad you caught it early and that you are feeling fine. I agree about having regular brain scans, I'm due for my next one. Saying prayers for you that you don't have to go through this again, you are such an inspiration..sherryg683

Vanessa 01-29-2007 11:12 AM

I am glad that you are doing well and that you and your doctor are optimistic. That is good news! Thanks for all you do!

Diane H 01-29-2007 03:30 PM

It is so good to hear from you and that your prognosis is very good! Sending love, hugs and prayers, You are an inspiration - Diane

Liz J. 01-29-2007 03:45 PM

Hi Christine

Hi Christine,

Thank God for the good news. I hope you are feeling stronger each day.
God Bless you and Joe for all you have done and continue to do for us all.

With Love,

Liz J.

Mary Jo 01-29-2007 04:48 PM

Hi Christine,

Soooooo very thankful that all went well and you are feeling well. I pray the Lord's Hand of healing upon you dear "sister."

You truly are an inspiration.

Mary Jo

MCS 01-29-2007 10:49 PM

Christine,

good to hear that you are feeling fine and looking at this positively.

you are an inspiration God bless you and love to your family. this trip is not only for one.

love

maria (MCS)

Catherine 01-29-2007 11:01 PM

Mystery solved

Christine, I was delighted to hear your good news. As I typed at home, I kept wondering who Christine was. Now I find out you are the founder of this site and the other half of Joe. I could never quite put all the personal "threads" together. So for me the mystery is solved. And even much better, I learned that you are a tough cookie. Thanks for helping all of us. I appreciate your dedication and wisdom in getting this site going. I feel blessed to be apart of this great group of people.

Hugs to all and to all a Good Night,
Catherine in Oregon

Kavy 01-30-2007 04:15 PM

Christine,

Thank you for your update. I am so happy to know the procedure went well, and that your are feeling well too. I am also confident that you are going to be fine, and that soon you will be NED again. I am here praying for you and for great scan results.
I just had a brain MRI 2 weeks ago. My doctor says that he only order brain MRI if there are symptoms. So, if I do not have symptoms (generally I have them), I fake them, and I get my MRI. We do not want to wait for symptoms, do we?
Thanks Christine and Joe for this wonderful and very informative site that has been helping me so much, since April 2005, to keep my sanity and give me hope. I am Stage IV with liver and lungs mets. God bless both of you.
Karla.

Jules 01-31-2007 01:46 PM

Glad everything went well

Hi Christine,

I just found out about your brain tumor and subsequent Gamma Knife. I will pray that it will work and no more new metastasis. You have been a inspriation to all. God Bless, Julissa

kat in the delta 02-01-2007 12:36 PM

kat in the delta

Christine,
That was quite a scare. I am so glad and relieved to hear that you are doing fine. I will ask my ONC for reg. MRI's on the Brain. Glad to see your post. kat in the delta

Val Pfeiffer 02-18-2007 10:47 AM

hi Christine--
I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to hear about your brain situation! I am over my head with my Masters classes in addition to work and family, and I haven't been visiting this site too much. I sincerely hope to change that--I really need you all!

It seems like you have things under control, but please keep us posted. My thoughts are with you!!!

Love,
Val

Johanna Johannsdottir 02-18-2007 01:44 PM

Hello Christine,

Thanks for sharing good news. All the best to your family.

Jóhanna in Iceland

Esther 02-18-2007 05:25 PM

Christine, glad to hear you are doing well. So glad that you are on top of things and it was caught on early.

You have been a big source of strength for me since I underwent my own SRS procedure in Jan 06, Thanks for all you do for us.

Linda 02-18-2007 06:22 PM

Christine:
It's great to hear that you are recovering well and feeling good!
Much love to you
Linda in Oregon

TriciaK 02-18-2007 07:55 PM

Thank you for the good news, Christine! I don't know any other way to say it but to repeat what we have all said: You are truly our inspiration! You and Joe and this website have all meant the world to all of us and you are both in our daily prayers. Thank you both for all you do for us as we fight this BC beast together. Hugs, Tricia

Annemarie 02-19-2007 09:53 PM

Great News!

Hi Christine,
That is the most wonderful news!
God Speed,
Annemarie