HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prayers needed for Sheila (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56145)

ammebarb 10-01-2012 05:58 AM

Re: Prayers needed for Sheila

Sending many prayers and the hope that Sheila knows that there is much, much love surrounding her.

bejuce 10-01-2012 11:25 AM

Adding my prayers to the list. Sheila has always been there for us and is a beautiful soul inspiring us at every moment. You will pull through as always!!!

Jen 10-01-2012 12:05 PM

I talked to Michael (Sheila's husband) today he said they are trying to keep her pain under control she is very nauseated from the pain meds. Hopefully the doctors can get this under control and get her well again!!

tricia keegan 10-01-2012 12:31 PM

Thank you for the update Jen and I continue to keep Sheila in my prayers and do hope they can make her more comfortable. x

Jen 10-01-2012 05:15 PM

Talked to Mom tonight on the phone she said they were going to switch her medication around tonight to manage her nausea better. I told her I posted a thread for her on here and told her many of you are lifting her up with your love, prayers and support. She is very thankful and greatful to all of you in her "Her2 Family" CUZ IT IS A FAMILY to quote my Mom. I was very sad to learn of hutchibk's passing I have not been able to bring myself to tell my Mom about it as she was a good friend of my Mothers. Mom hates to lose sisters to this disease. Please pray for a miracle Mom's neck nodes are progressing since she has been there her counts aren't good enough for chemo. She needs prayers for STRENGTH to get through this!!

Mary Jo 10-01-2012 05:18 PM

Thank you Jen for keeping us posted. You are such an wonderful, caring and loving daughter to your mom. She is blessed to have you as you are to have her.

I am praying and will continue too. I am so sorry you are all having to go through this.

Love and Peace,

Mary Jo

Laurel 10-01-2012 05:19 PM

Thank you for the update, Jen. Your mother is a wonderful person full of warmth and wisdom and courage. Prayers for healing coming her way.

Jen 10-01-2012 05:24 PM

Thanks Mary Jo. I found out last Friday that Jasmine broke the rod in her back AGAIN 6 months after her spinal fusion surgery which SHOULD have been the last one. :-/
I still NEED my Mom we ALL do. She needs strength to carry on her work HERE!!

StephN 10-01-2012 05:41 PM

Dear Jen -
So many of us are turning our prayers in Sheila's direction, that she is able to fight her way through her current set back.

She is a fabulous mother and knows all too well how very much her family needs her and vice versa.

Wish I could come and sit with her. I know if she can, she will make it!

P.S. Jen - so sorry to hear about Jasmine and her new trouble. She needs her grandma.

Paty 10-01-2012 10:36 PM

Dear Jen,

thank you for the update. My heart breaks knowing that your mom is going through a difficult time. i keep praying for her and for all the sisters in this group. Your mom is such an inspiration to me. i have had the chance to share time with her at the SABCS, wonderful lady. Please give her a hug on my behalf and tell her that I am praying for her. I love her and send her kisses and well wishes.

chrisy 10-01-2012 11:09 PM

Dear Jen,
Thanks for the update - and I also am sorry to hear of jasmine's latest setback. She is a real inspiration to her grandma, as Sheila is to all of us. I remember Christmas shopping with your mom in San Antonio for a Michael Jackson t shirt for Jas.

Sweet Sheila, old roomie and H2B, my prayers and thoughts are always with you as you know. Lifting you up in prayer right now. Know that you are wrapped in God's love as well as mine.

Cris

Lori R 10-02-2012 05:18 AM

Dear Jen,
Thank you for the update on your mom. I am glad you were able to let her know how much love and positive energy is coming from our merry band of warriors.

Your mom has always lead the charge for many of us and we are anxious to see her posts on the site once again.

Sending one more powerful hug to let her know how much she is loved.

Pray 10-02-2012 06:07 AM

Hi Jen, My heart goes out to you and your Mom! I would love to send Your mom a card! Should I send it to her home or hospital rm? If the hospital could you tell which one? I too love your Mom dearly and she has helped me also so much! I'm praying every day for her and your family, and wait for her posts again here.

Thank you,

Nancy

Emelie B 10-02-2012 06:29 AM

I too would love to send a card to our dear Sheila to lift her spirits and give her a tangible reminder how much she is loved and thought of.

Please let her know the multiple hugs she is getting all day long.
Emelie B

Shobha 10-02-2012 08:39 AM

Praying for you, Sheila! You are such an inspiration to me and your posts have always guided and helped me when I was confused and afraid of the future.

hugs,
shobha

Jen 10-02-2012 10:18 AM

I don't know the address or room # for her but if you would like to send the cards to my address I will make sure she gets them. My Address
ATTN: Sheila
%Jennifer Evans
705 S. Vermillion St.
Streator IL. 61364

Pray 10-02-2012 10:34 AM

Thank you Jen! It will be in the mail today!

Joanne S 10-02-2012 10:55 AM

Sending love, healing thoughts and many prayers. Love You Sheila!

Paula O 10-02-2012 11:15 AM

Daer Jen,

Please send our love to your Mom. How is she feeling today? Does she have a Caring Bridge site or similar for updates?

(((Hugs))),

Paula

Jen 10-02-2012 12:54 PM

Talked to Mom for a couple of minutes she sounds a little better they are going to be giving her blood because her count is low. She may get to go home in a day or 2. I pray that she can strong enough again to fight. I CAN'T lose her!!