HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prayers Needed for Sheila (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34802)

Mary Jo 07-18-2008 06:53 AM

OHHHHHHHHH my heart couldn't be happier. The first words uttered from my mouth, to God's ears, upon reading the wonderful news was PRAISE THE LORD!

Love and gentle, caring hugs to you Sheila as I know, although you may be feeling poorly still, your mind and heart must be at ease with this news.

Mary Jo

Joe 07-18-2008 07:38 AM

So happy to hear the good news. We don't need anymore misfortune.

Regards
Joe

Vi Schorpp 07-18-2008 07:40 AM

That's great news

and I'm glad she's back home.

schoolteacher 07-18-2008 08:06 AM

Jennifer,

I will be praying for your mom and your family also.

Amelia

PinkGirl 07-18-2008 08:53 AM

Thanks for letting us know right away. That's great news. I hope someone can figure out what is causing this - it's no
fun feeling sick and dizzy.

Jackie07 07-18-2008 12:06 PM

Wish I had a daughter like you. [Don't worry, nobody's gonna be upset since I don't have any children. :)]

So glad to hear the good news.

Believe51 07-18-2008 12:17 PM

Jennifer

Continued prayers for your Mom and for you too Sweetie. I am so thrilled that things are clear. Tell Mom that we are thinking of her and wishing to get to the bottom of these issues soon. Big hug going out to just you, Jen. What a great daughter you are, Mom is truely blessed!!>>Believe51

tdonnelly 07-18-2008 03:05 PM

Sheila, (From Zion?) Sorry there are so many of us I try to remember all names but too new here to recall (chemobrain doesnt make it any easier LOL) Take Care and hope you are feeling better soon

Tamara
Invasive Ductal Carcinoma 10/2006 HER2+
SOS Sister of IL

IRENE FROM TAMPA 07-18-2008 03:09 PM

Thats the way to go Sheila

Jen - thank you so much for the update on your Mom and so glad that it was good news.

Your mom & I go back to the beginning of this board and I could not get her off of my mind last night.

Pls give her my love and very happy for her.Hope the rest of her symtoms can now be taken care of.

lexigirl 07-18-2008 05:39 PM

Wonderful news!! Thank you Lord!! I am so happy that Sheila's scan was clear. I hope that her docs will find the cause of her dizziness and nausea quickly.

Hugs,
Lexi

Patb 07-18-2008 05:54 PM

I have been out of town and missed all the post but
I wish your mom the best and am sending healing
thoughts her way. It is great news with the MRI.
patb

Becky 07-18-2008 05:55 PM

I am thinking about Sheila and grateful her MRI was clear. With chemo and the stress of her dear Mother's stroke, any bug could bring her down for alittle while.

I am sending all my strength from NJ.

Love,

Jen 07-18-2008 07:24 PM

I talked to Mom this AM and told her about the thread I made on here and read all the posts to her (Mom started having comp issues yesterday before all this happened). She was very touched by all of your love and prayers. My Mother is VERY lucky to have found this website and all of you. She will be back on as soon as she gets her computer issues resolved. You guys are A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Respectfully,
Jennifer

SoCalGal 07-19-2008 10:13 AM

Somehow missed this whole thread but am so glad it has a happy ending. Thanks for updating us. Look forward to hearing from your mom. Hopefully the dizzy feelings are "nothing" more than vertigo which is horrible but will pass.
xo Flori

Brenda_D 07-19-2008 02:30 PM

I just saw this thread and am happy that everything turned out alright.
Sheila has been very helpful to me, whether she knows it or not, and I'm very greatful that she posts here.

Jean 07-19-2008 07:48 PM

OUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!
AMEN....

jean

Margerie 07-19-2008 08:19 PM

I am so happy to hear Sheila is home and on the mend. Could not have happened to a nicer gal!!

Thinking of you Sheila!

GemmaG 07-20-2008 04:08 AM

HI Jen,
Pls. give Shiela my love and a big hug and kisses.

Lots of Love,
Gemma

tricia keegan 07-20-2008 01:28 PM

I haven't had a chance to log on all week so missed your post Jennifer. Thankfully It saved me the worry and I'm very relieved your Mom is okay.
Please give her my best wishes from Ireland and I'll be keeping her in my thoughts.

chrisy 07-20-2008 06:27 PM

Well Jen,

I've been travelling (to Chicago no less) this weekend and just saw your post. I prayed all the way to LA, not knowing why Sheila needed prayers, and now between flights I get to see that she's already gotten some good news. But prayers are never wasted.

I know your mom from the San Antonio thing - we shared a room last year. She's one strong lady, and a blessing and inspiration to us all. Maybe she just had one too many chocolate martinis.

Hope all is well.

Love Chris