HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Courtney Needs Our Thoughts & Well Wishes (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52672)

chrisy 01-03-2012 01:57 PM

Re: Courtney Needs Our Thoughts & Well Wishes

Courtney,
You can see you are SO loved - and that is really powerful. Lots of prayers are circling mg the universe for you ( including mine). People say "all they can do is pray" like that's a small thing. It's not a small thing at all.

Hang in there my friend

Chris

Shobha 01-03-2012 05:05 PM

Dear Courtney,

Sending prayers and hugs your way! You are definitely a trail blazer and you always inspire me.

-shobha

rhondalea 01-03-2012 07:51 PM

Dear Courtney,

You don't know me at all, but yours were some of the first posts I read when I came here.

Your fortitude and persistence are more than inspiring; they are compelling. You have certainly bolstered my courage in facing this stupid disease.

I do not pray, exactly, but I do think thoughts of strength and healing at you every day, and I hope with all my heart that 2012 will be the year you meet NED (preferably in the first quarter).

Hang in there.

Rhonda

alicem 01-03-2012 08:10 PM

Courtney,

You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. May you find strength in the love and support you have from us, your Her2 Family. Thank you for sharing your news with us. I'm sending you big hugs from Texas!!

Alice

CoolBreeze 01-03-2012 09:52 PM

I don't have a caring bridge profile so don't know exactly whats going on. I hope it's something she can can recover from. Im thinking good thoughts about her and hoping hard she'll be okay.

kykeon22 01-04-2012 04:15 AM

Dear Courtney,
We don't know each other, I'm not a regular poster on this board, but I often read, virtually on a daily basis. My heart is sad on the news of you not being well. You are such a great figter, smiling shining woman. You always impress me with your courage and will power. I send you a whole pack of hugs and prayers.

Sheila 01-04-2012 06:46 AM

Courtney
There is so much love and support for you here...can you feel it? You are such a role model for overcoming adversity and always keeping your positive spirit high...sending much love and strength, that you will be back on the healing track soon and stronger than ever.

Gerri 01-04-2012 09:15 AM

Courtney,

You have always amazed me with your strength and courage. I pray that you will battle back on top as you have in the past.

Wishing you the best always.

Jane 01-04-2012 12:27 PM

Courtney,
I am so praying for you.
Your posts have always impressed me -- you have been so active through all this cancer stuff ...
May God heal you and help you rally.
I hope you can feel all the love and support for you on this board ... we are with you.

Very sincerely,
Jane

Pmoore 01-04-2012 02:03 PM

Courtney, You don't know me but I have read many of your posts and they have truly inspired me.I am praying and thinking of you.Wishing you strength during this tough time.

Pia

tricia keegan 01-04-2012 05:36 PM

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Courtney! xxx

Jeana 01-04-2012 06:13 PM

I will be praying for you Courtney..

Catherine 01-04-2012 11:08 PM

Dear Courtney,

Thinking of you and praying for you at this minute. May your doctors be guided and may the meds work like we want them to. Hang in there and be the strong person that you are. We all love you. You are doing a great job of fighting this beast.

The very best to you and yours!!

alicem 01-05-2012 09:24 PM

Lifting you up in prayer again this evening Courtney.

Hugs to you my friend.

janieR 01-06-2012 11:29 AM

Courtney,

Just to say I am thinking of you, and sending you every good wish.

janie

GracePang 01-06-2012 12:19 PM

courtney,
I am thinking of you everyday. I know you will feel better soon. You inspired me so much and you are very much loved by everyone.
Grace

v-ness 01-08-2012 03:37 PM

when i first joined this site i wrote courtney a PM because she impressed me so with her spirit and i received such a sweet response back when i didn't expect one at all. she invited me to read her caringbridge journal then and i have ever since. some people want to forget about cancer when they're past the terror and past the treatment, but there is no way i want to forget about the people like courtney who showed me what it means to really live with what can truly be called amazing grace. there are some gifts you can receive through becoming part of this club no one wants to belong to, and i count one as getting to know courtney. i wish her strength and healing every day. valerie

Soccermom 01-11-2012 12:59 PM

Prayers continuing for you and yours ,Courtney.Always in my heart..
Marcia