HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ~It Won't Be Long Now! Poor Mighty Oak!!~ (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41167)

hutchibk 09-22-2009 03:02 PM

Re: ~It Won't Be Long Now! Poor Mighty Oak!!~

Marie and Ed... God's arms are wide open and ready to receive. Peace and light and angels to surround you ~ that is my prayer.

CindyE 09-22-2009 03:12 PM

Marie, I ask our loving Lord for a peaceful release for Ed. Tell him the Lord is waiting with open healing arms to accept him. Let him know that the pain and suffering will be all over soon. Take care and God bless you both. (((Hugs)))

Sheila 09-22-2009 05:06 PM

Wrapping many arms around both of you as Ed completes his final journey.....such a difficult time for the one you love so much...may m,any angels be with both of you to help you through this!

Barbara H. 09-22-2009 07:49 PM

Marie, I am so sorry. You are such a loving caretaker, and up until a few weeks ago I was hoping for a miracle for you and Ed. All I can say is that to two of you are wonderful people, and I have only known you from this site. No words can describe the pain you must feel. Please know that my thoughts are continuously with you.
Fondly,
Barbara H.

jones7676 09-23-2009 07:14 AM

Dear Marie,

I have not posted on here for a while - explanation in another posting.

I am so sorry to see that the end is near.

All I can say is that I hope that you remember all the good times and that he and you do not suffer too much longer.

I am so sorry to hear this....I'll be thinking and preying for the two of you.

'lizbeth 09-23-2009 09:14 AM

Marie,

I mainly check the board to hear news of you and Ed.

I cannot convey how heartbreaking it is to watch you lose him. I know the you are suffering.

I can only add my prayers to the rest.

Love from San Diego,

'lizbeth

GemmaG 09-23-2009 09:28 AM

My Dear Marie,
I am praying for a peaceful passing. I don't know what to say?
Please know that I'm here for you and Ed, even If I have to drive to RI.
Much Love,
Gemma

Unregistered 09-23-2009 11:10 AM

((((((((((((((((((Marie))))))))))))))))

sending gentle hugs your way. Hoping God is ready to take your mighty oak into his loving hands.............

I'm here for you

Randi

DanaRT 09-23-2009 11:25 AM

Dear Marie,

As 'lizbeth said-- I check these boards to see how you and Ed are coping.

May peace and love surround you both.

Love,
Dana

tricia keegan 09-23-2009 11:48 AM

Marie, I pray neither of you will have to endure and suffer much more of this. I pray also for a peaceful passing for Ed and am thinking of you both.
((((hugs)))))

Sherryg683 09-23-2009 12:49 PM

Sweet Marie, you are in my prayers and have always been. You have been such a good wife and caregiver and Ed was blessed to have you. It has been such a long battle for him, I pray that God gives both you and Ed peace. I was at my brothers side when he passed last year and I remember he kept going from what I call one side to the other, he had hardly no pulse the nurse said. He looked up at me and my sister and said "it's white"...I choose to believe he was seeing the white light that was leading him home. May Ed be guided home into Gods arm and be freed from this heavy burdened body he has had to live with. May you dear Marie find peace in knowing you were a blessing to him and may God give you the strength to go on with your life as I'm sure Ed would want...sherry

Bill 09-23-2009 07:45 PM

I don't even know what to say. It's like "writer's block", so I'm just going to ramble. I love you guys. My thoughts and prayers arre and have always been with you. This is one of the toughest things you will ever face, Marie, but you will face it and get through it. You are an amazingly strong woman, and Ed is so lucky to have you. You and Ed were brought together at the right place, at the right time. Everything happens for a reason, Ultimately Good, and it is part of God's plan that you and Ed are together, now, dealing what you are dealing with. Does it make sense? No. Is it easy? No. Will you be strong enough to deal with this? Yes. Will you eventually reach a place of understanding and peace? Yes. Marie, we are with you. You will always have our support and Love and prayers. Love, Bill

CLTann 09-23-2009 07:50 PM

Anytime a member leaves us, we lose a part of us. Please find comfort and peace in your mind.

Ann

freyja 09-24-2009 08:57 AM

We love you, Marie. We love you, Ed. You are such brave warriors. I'm proud to be beside you in this battle. I salute you. We've got our campfire blazing non stop. We all gather in a circle around it and the faces in the firelight show such love and solidarity, hope, fear and determination. Our angels hover over us, holding in the heat and keeping out the cold....we Believe.

duga35 09-24-2009 02:34 PM

Marie,

I've been waiting a few days before I made my post, trying to come up with the right things to say. It hurts me more than I can say to hear this happening, because you were one of the first ones to welcome me to the group when i was first diagnosed, and because Ed and I belong to this very rare group of people that aren't supposed to have bc. I don't think that a day has gone by since I first arrived that I haven't prayed very hard to God to please spare Ed and to watch over the both of you. I feel so helpless to hear that he is suffering like this, and it just isn't fair dammit that people have to suffer like this. I'll stop now before I start sounding bitter, which I always try not to do.
I just want you both to know that I love you dearly, and you both are always on my mind and in my prayers. Please pay attention to what Bill said. He said what I was going to try and say, but he is much better at words than I am.

May God bless you both,

Doug

Barbara2 09-24-2009 07:42 PM

Holding both of you in prayer.

Becky 09-25-2009 04:55 AM

Darling Marie

I am praying for Ed and you. You are constantly in my thoughts. I am holding you close to my heart.

Peace and love to you

schoolteacher 09-25-2009 05:01 AM

Marie,

Thinking and praying for you and the Mighty Oak this morning.

Amelia

christie 09-25-2009 05:08 AM

Dearest Marie,

Praying for you and Ed and praying for strength from the Almighty, Praying that you will have peace of mind.

mts 09-25-2009 05:32 AM

Marie- You have brought this entire board closer than anyone else. Your strength has strengthened all of us. I know Ed has had your unrelenting support through all this and please know you have ours.

Warmly,

Maria