HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Keeping Your Mind Off of BC (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Healthy food tip (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31260)

Sheila 07-08-2008 07:51 AM

Pink Girl, This Is For You!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
I saw this and thought of you...if I could have put your head on this shirt, I would have

hutchibk 07-08-2008 09:01 AM

Chrisy - it's called 'da Nile' (and it is a river of chocolate, mind you) and cocoa-dependence, let me enjoy it, will ya?

Sheila - I would rather fall into chocolate, too - it's got to be less painful in the long run.

PinkGirl 07-08-2008 02:20 PM

Sassy
I hadn't thought that far ahead on the clinical trial. Maybe you could
be in the group that doesn't get the chocolate and we could see if your
feet grow back. I was prepared for shrinking feet, not no feet.

I also haven't worked out all the kinks for the participants who have
ports..... perhaps a separate trial on the difference between oral and IV
chocolate.... lots to think of here ....

Sheila
First it was a photograph of the dessert tray at the restaurant and now this chocolate t-shirt...... you're giving people the impression that all I do is
eat chocolate all day long ... hmmmm ...

juanita 07-08-2008 04:36 PM

I am definitely a chocoholic and I refuse to give it up. I quit the spray cheese cold turkey, but I will not give up chocolate without starting wwIII

Colleens_Husband 07-09-2008 01:18 PM

Hey Juanita:

Would you sell your soul for spray chocolate? You know, like the creamy gooey texture of spray cheese only made with 75% cacao dark chocolate. Creamy gooey dark chocolate. Ymmmmmm!

Lee the temptor

juanita 07-09-2008 03:26 PM

Oh yeah, especially if it's dark chocolate.

StephN 07-10-2008 09:44 AM

Hey -
I am in by bathing suit and ready for some spray chocolate FUN!
Think we should hold the marshmallow cream, however. Too messy!

juanita 07-25-2008 08:31 PM

anything new from the chocoholics anonomous(sp?)?

StephN 07-25-2008 11:24 PM

Anybody had Dirt Cups???

My grandson's girlfriend made some for the family BBQ last weekend.

Easy to make.
Set out some wide mouth short plastic cups. Fill about 2/3 with chocolate pudding, then embed a gummy worm or something on that order in that. The "topping" is crumbled up dark chocolate cookies. Chill till time to eat them.

The sugar free pudding made them yuckier than they sound!! The young set loved them, however ...

I stuck to my red wine and the cheesecake.

juanita 07-27-2008 05:08 PM

you can also make those with nilla wafers and vanilla pudding, sand cups.

Mary Jeanne Phillips 07-27-2008 07:42 PM

Hi, this is Mary Jeanne and I am so glad to put a face to Andi's name and also Hutchi. I really loved reading all these stories. I wish I could be like andi and never have a speck of sugar again but being on Macrobiotics that is the one thing I have not been faithful with. We are NOT supposed to eat sugar in any form, or eggs, or meat or any dairy. I have done well in that department, but not the sugar. Also only fish, no meat.
thanks for the great stories and pictures of all of you. Mary Jeanne