HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Wanna be part of a group get well card to the founder of this site? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55785)

Mandamoo 09-17-2012 07:31 PM

Re: Wanna be part of a group get well card to the founder of this site?

Christine
You insight has resulted in worldwide connections - allowing us in far flung reaches of the world to access wonderful information and support.
thank you,
Amanda (from Australia)

Pray 09-17-2012 09:19 PM

Dear Christine,

What an amazing woman you are! What wonderful insite you and your husband must have had to put this site together 10 yrs ago! Awesome! To watch it grow to the site it is today and the amount of people it has reached from every corner of the world and I'm willing to bet all the states here! We have all been so blessed to have it. To think of all the growth in the her2 field you have witnessed in the passed 10 yrs.on this site it is stunning. Thinking of all the people who have benefitted from the vast knowlege here! The future here is never ending, it is simply mind blowing to me! You and Joe have givin the greatest gift in our treatment, mindset, and I think most of all an inspiration to us all to fight as hard as we can and for us to share it. There is so much out there for us. So much to come.

I know for my self the night I stumbled accross this site was the bigging of my fight. It was already a year out from my dx and I had dug myself into a pretty deep hole of depression. All the wonderful people on this site gave me hope when I thought I had none. Thank you so much. I am humbled by your strength, courage and your unstoppable drive to help others. I pray you are doing better. Gods blessings to you wonderful woman.

Paula O 09-19-2012 01:01 PM

Welp. thanks to you guys, I just printed out 6 pages of copied and pasted heart- felt well-wishes for Christine and put them in a Get Well card. I'm sure it'll brighten her day knowing we are thinking of her. Thanks for joining me. Her's and Joe's decision to put together this website sure has been a wonderful resource for all of us with a long-term "ripple effect" of blessings, huh? :)

The get well card just went in the mail. If you didn't get a chance to add to this but want to send her a message, the address is above in this thread--please don't add any more messages to her here in this thread as the card has already gone out.

Have a great day, everybody,

Paula

chrisy 09-19-2012 05:30 PM

Paula, Let me know if you want me to close this thread, okay?

Paula O 09-20-2012 02:44 AM

Sounds like a good idea, Chrisy. Thx.
Paula