HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Not the news i had hoped for (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44518)

PinkGirl 04-01-2010 08:51 AM

Re: Not the news i had hoped for

Hey SheilaGirl

You versus a fairy? ... that's a no-brainer ...

Sorry you have so much to deal with right now.
I know you will find the strength to carry on ... you are
made of some very special stuff ... you go girl! You've
got a HUGE cheering section. Onward and upward ...

PinkGirl 04-01-2010 08:52 AM

Mary Jo ... is that sweet baby girl wearing a lamp shade on
her head????

Sandra in GA 04-01-2010 08:53 AM

Shelia,

You have been such an inspiration for me and I am sure hundreds more. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I lost my dad after a year long battle with lung cancer. I don't think this will comfort you right now, but I found comfort in knowing that he was no longer suffering. I had been grieving him the entire year after his diagnosis as I am sure you have been doing for your mother.

My prayer for you is that you will find peace and rest so that you can better fight your own battle. I am sure that would also be your mother's.

Lots of Hugs,
Sandra

caya 04-01-2010 09:58 AM

Dear Sheila,

I'm sorry for what you are going through right now. I can only offer my prayers and support.
You are a grand WarriorWoman - I'm hoping your onc. will have a great new plan of attack for you.

all the best
caya

Barbara H. 04-01-2010 02:44 PM

Hi Sheila,
You continue to be in my thoughts. In spite of all your challenges, your posts radiate your strength. You inspire me as well as others here to carry on and find a way through the difficulties life delivers.
Barbara H.

mrsd 04-01-2010 02:54 PM

Hi Sheila,
You have been through so much and just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts, and I am so sorry for your loss.
Take care
Patricia

Midwest Alice 04-01-2010 04:05 PM

Hi Sheila, just wanted to join everyone in supporting you and sending up prayers.

Hugs, Alice

Paty 04-01-2010 05:18 PM

Praying, praying, praying for you dear Sheila. Sending you love, hugs and kisses.

Laurel 04-01-2010 06:37 PM

Sheila,

Your news is sad on so many fronts. I am truly sorry for your parent's painful struggle. With all you have to endure in your own personal battle to shoulder your parent's suffering in addition seems such a heavy load. My heart goes out to you and I will pray for that Easter miracle you are wishing for and need so very much.

Emelie B 04-02-2010 07:09 AM

Sheila,
There is really nothing more that I can add, but to say that you have many, many people wishing you some peace and light.
Hope that Spring has sprung where you are and there is some sunshine in your day.
Emelie

Patb 04-02-2010 05:25 PM

Adding my thoughts and prayers to you. I wish you
strength to carry on and faith to sustain you through
this. You have been though so much and my heart
goes out to you daily.
patb

Julie2 04-02-2010 06:01 PM

Sheila,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for some good news is on your way.

Julie

Jackie07 04-02-2010 06:50 PM

Sheila,

Prayers for you and your family from Texas. Please be sure to get plenty of rest. Know that you have many friends praying for you and thinking of you...

tricia keegan 04-03-2010 04:10 PM

Holding you in my thoughts Sheila and sending hugs and good wishes across the pond:)

(((hugs))) xx

jml 04-03-2010 05:03 PM

Hang in there Sheila. I know how hard it can be sometimes, but just HANG IN & HANG ON.
The procedure will bring you much needed relief & I feel certain you'll feel the positivity & the fight find its way back to you. And once you have plans in place for a new combo, we're all here to help propel you down the road to NED.

Keep the Faith~

Jml

karen z 04-03-2010 06:48 PM

Sheila,
You have had far too much to deal with and I know that watching your parents suffer has added much stress to your life. Please stay strong, try to get some rest, and know that I am thinking of you each day.
Love,
Karen

chrisy 04-04-2010 06:18 AM

Dear Sheila,

Steph and Karen are right - and so are you. The stress of all of this is unthinkable, for all of you.

I'm ready for your miracles, however they reveal themselves. You've been patient long enough.

Wrapping you in free, warm hugs and love my friend,

Chris

DanaRT 04-10-2010 04:21 PM

Sheila, I don't get on the message board as much as I would like to. You and your parents have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Dana

sassy 04-10-2010 04:45 PM

Love and prayers to you Sheila.