HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Our Anniversary (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43073)

Laurel 12-26-2009 04:44 PM

Re: Our Anniversary

Christine & Joe,

Where would I be without this wonderful site with its amazingly brilliant and valiant community of friends and fellow Her-2 sojourners? Many heartfelt "thank yous" for all you have done and continue to do for us.

Patb 12-26-2009 06:27 PM

I join all the others in Thanking you for this website
and all the information and comfort I have received.
patb

sally 12-27-2009 03:00 PM

Happy Anniversary !! This has been my main source of information and support since '04. Thank you for all of your time and devotion, it is very generous of you. I think of everyone who has passed on all the time. They all meant so much and had so much wisdom to share way back in the beginning. I wish you and everyone else a Happy Healthy New Year and many more to come. Sally

sassy 12-27-2009 09:27 PM

Adding my thanks to Joe and Christine for their devotion to others in advancing treatment and lending support.

My day is not complete until checking on my 'family' here. Early in my dx, this site and the friends here kept me sane (or a reasonable facsimile thereof). This site and a wonderful onc has kept me NED!

Thanks for all,

Ellie F 12-28-2009 10:48 AM

Thank you Joe and Christine from England.Your vision for the support forum was truly brilliant.
To all my her2 sisters thank you for helping me through each and every day.May 2010 finally find the key that turns this disease off!
Ellie

naturaleigh 12-29-2009 03:01 PM

Thank you Christine and Joe for this wonderful site. I can't imagine going on this journey without it. This site has given me and many others so much hope. I think of the ones we have lost everyday and pray for the ones they left behind. I believe that one day soon, a cure will be found for all types of cancer.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone one on this site. I pray that 2010 brings us several steps closer to the end of this dreadful disease.

Love the new avatar DonnaD and WomanofSteel!!

TriciaK I think of you so often, your post always means the world to me!

Chelee 12-29-2009 11:27 PM

Christine & Joe, Many thanks for such a wonderful gift you gave all of us when you launched this Her2 board. I know many of us, if not all would be lost without it. I was feeling so desperate when first dx with this Her2 bc. I found so many websites and information on regular bc...but I wanted Her2 related information and support. It was a big sigh of relief when I stumbled across your board. It had everything I needed to know about Her2 bc & then some. Then to add to that the greatest group of women and men for support...I couldn't ask for more. I hit the "jackpot" when I found your board. I really would be lost without this board...I really can't thank you two enough for all your efforts & hard work to keep this board up and running for us. Bless you both. :)

Chelee