HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   hello from madubois63 - update (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42721)

vlcarr 12-13-2009 06:53 PM

Re: hello from madubois63 - update

Whew!! Your post wore me out and spoke volumes about what a strong and amazing woman you are. Hoping you have a better year coming up and thank you for sharing your journey.

harrie 12-13-2009 08:55 PM

Hey MA....you TOUGHY you!!! Just wanted to send you my warmest aloha...my heart to yours Sweetie....
...MA...

suzan w 12-13-2009 10:09 PM

Hi Maryann, wow, you sure know how to 'keep busy'! good to hear from you and you sure are an inspiration to us all! Best to you and yours for a happy holiday season xo Suzan

Chelee 12-13-2009 10:36 PM

Maryann, What can I say. You are just unbelievable girl. Your tough as nails and I just don't know how you do it....that's just too much for any one person. My heart goes out to you. Here I feel like I've been thru heck and back after my femur surgery. I've been misrable and in so much pain. But after reading what you've been through...my ordeal must sound like I just had a massage in comparison. lol I'm glad you got home for the holidays...but sure wish you weren't stuck in your bed. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers for better days ahead. Hang in there...we love you. Thanks for the update.

Chelee

madubois63 12-15-2009 02:12 PM

Thanks everyone!!!! You guys always cheer me up with your words and offers of prays and friendship. I am doing my exercise 3 times a day and getting better at it everyday. I am able to move myself a little bit and I get in to the wheel chair pretty well. The kids will be home for winter break this weekend, so I am excited. And with outside financial help, I was able to get the kids one nice present each. They keep telling me they don't want anything for Christmas because they know how bad things are. But I ordered it on line last night and am very pleased with myself. That's it for now. Not much changes when you just sit here....love to you all - Maryann

schoolteacher 12-15-2009 02:12 PM

Madubois,

You are one strong courageous women. You are truly an inspiration to us.

Amelia

Ruth 12-16-2009 11:36 AM

Amazing is really all I can say. Amazing lady! I pray that you have a wonderful Christmas and that 2010 is a great year for you and your family.
You are such a blessing to all of us.
Ruth

lexigirl 12-16-2009 04:47 PM

Holy moly MaryAnn!! You have been through it!! I keep telling myself that after each setback you have, that it is your turn for a break. Geesh, you endure one thing after another. However, you handle it with grace. You have been an inspiration to me since I joined the her2+ family. Keep on keepin' on!! You are superwoman!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2010!!

Hugs,
Lexi

juanita 12-18-2009 01:47 PM

sending some prayers that 2010 is ALOT better for you!