HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Verdict is: Good Bad and Ugly (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39218)

caya 04-30-2009 12:08 PM

Dear Sheila,

You are one brave warrior woman. I hope those pesky nodes are gone ASAP. I am hoping the Egret will fly away with them...

all the best
caya

schoolteacher 04-30-2009 12:41 PM

Shelia,

Thanks for letting us know what happened at the oncologists yesterday. I will be praying that the new treatment helps your nodes.

Shelia, you are a very strong and brave women. I admire you.

Amelia

Donna 05-01-2009 05:22 PM

you are my hero!

Dear Sheila, your presentation of health challenges is always pointed in the right direction: up and positive.

Your avatar photo made me smile and the photo of the serene bird in the pond was wonderful. You never fail to amaze me with your strength and love of life. I hope you find your new treatment works better than ever - if anyone deserves a miracle, surely it is you!

Love, Donna

WomanofSteel 05-02-2009 06:05 AM

Sheila how is it going? Do you have a plan of attack yet? Keep us updated.

Sheila 05-02-2009 07:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Woman of Steel
I hope the Navelbine they are putting me on goes easy on my already neuropathetic (is that a word) feet. Also hoping it will kick some butt on all these nodes...if not I may be following you with the gemzar!!!

Thanks to everyone for their support in this new bend in the road.
My feet are ready...its flip flop time in Illinois

Pam P 05-02-2009 12:56 PM

Sheila I'm glad you know now what the next treatment plan is. I did navelbine/herceptin for 1 yr. It was very effective for me with not too many dificulties. After the year I was able to get hercepton only for 6 months. I hope you'll get excellent results on navelbine - maybe even NED! Will keep good thoughts coming your way. So frustruating about the dm1 trial criteria - I can't do it now either because of the xeloda. But I know it will be there for us if/when we need it somewhere down the road. Got your voicemail, sorry I missed you. Please try again when you have time.

Patb 05-02-2009 05:43 PM

Sheila
I guess the egret knows its springtime there. I have
one in the lake in Florida and named him Ollie. He comes
every afternoon to visit. I think of you often and hope
this new treatment gives you help with the nodes and
you will feel better also. You are so strong and have been through so much, you are truly living strong. Take care.
Patb

Believe51 05-04-2009 10:40 PM

Sheila, I am sending more love and positive thoughts that this treatment plan is your magic potion. Continued prayers and reminding you that I am routing for you. You will not walk alone through this, we are all right here.>>Believe51