HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Nicola (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34912)

chrisy 07-28-2008 09:54 AM

Bill,
I felt like I knew Nicola and loved her. I felt so blessed to have known her even for a short while - she was such an inspiration and so full of hope for all of us. Guess what. You are also an inspiration for coming in on tiptoes after Nicola's passing and showing us that love lives on, and life goes on. You and Nikki were both blessed to have each other.

Love
chris

StephN 07-28-2008 10:24 AM

Looking forward to the next thousand posts.
You have a lot to offer this forum and, as you can see, you are very much appreciated.

DITTO!

Leslie's sister 07-28-2008 11:43 AM

Thanks Bill

Thanks for 1000 posts Bill. You add so much to this site. I agree with Steph. I'm looking forward to the next 1000 posts. Keep them coming!

Lisa

Bill 07-28-2008 03:28 PM

Thank you so much for all of your support and kind words. When I first joined this site, I quickly understood why Nikki checked in here every day. You are all so wonderful. You are all constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

Barbara H. 07-28-2008 03:46 PM

A thousand posts

Hi Bill,
You are one compassionate person, and as so many on this forum have said, we are so pleased have you as a member of this website. Nikki was also very fortunate to have you as a husband. You gave her many happy and wonderful years.
Thanks again for all your support.
Barbara H.

tricia keegan 07-28-2008 04:36 PM

Bill, I'm coming in late here on this one but smiled when I saw your post. I honestly did'nt get to know Nicola all that well unfortunatly but it seems to me she lives on through you. You always have a kind word and great wisdom to share here and as a member of this board I really appreciate that and I'm sure your Nikki would too!
Thank you

Joan M 07-28-2008 07:33 PM

Bill, You're the best! You'll never have any regrets over the wonderful relationship between you and Nicole ... and that's priceless. Joan

Terri B 07-28-2008 08:20 PM

Brother Bill,

What can I say that hasn't already been said by all the brother and sisters of this site?

"ditto" :D

SoCalGal 07-28-2008 10:34 PM

Bill-
You are a true "mensch" and I love that you post here.
1000 Posts - great title - how many do you need for a book?!

Flori

madubois63 07-29-2008 09:37 AM

Dearest Bill - Some people find love, and some people find TRUE LOVE. Seems to me you had that with Nicola. You both were lucky when you found each other and I am a bit envious. I've had love, but I am still looking for the true love stuff you guys were made of...Hold on the the love because Nicola will always be with you. Congrats on the 1000 posts. You are a special part of this site and we appreciate you very much!!! with love - Maryann

Jackie07 07-29-2008 09:49 AM

Bill,

Thanks for 'now' being 'here' for us. My hubbie does not get along well with computers; he does not dealt with the public too well, either. Your presence and the care you have shown us is invaluable. Nicola was a very, very lucky woman - very, very beautiful, too.

Ceesun 07-30-2008 01:36 PM

May God continue to care for you as he is doing for your Nicola. You are a wonderful person that I know! My thoughts are with you Bill.....hey I notice those that seem to know you, call you "wild Bill" why is that???HeeeHeeee!! Fondly, Ceesun

Sheila 07-30-2008 04:03 PM

Bill
We were blessed with Nicola being a big part of our lives here, and now we are blessed in having you to carry on the legacy she started...Nicola touched my heart in each and every post...always worried about others....the love she had for all of us continues in your posts....and she must be very proud.

Becky 07-30-2008 05:06 PM

Dear (Wild) Bill

And Nikki gave us a great gift - You!

christie 07-31-2008 04:00 AM

Dear Bill,

you must have noticed i am new to this group, i didnt even know that Nicola has passed away to glory, your notes were so encouraging. You are a wonderful person, is that Nicola in the picture? she is so pretty just like an angel. keep up the good work, God bless you in every amazing way.

love
christie

duga35 08-01-2008 01:50 PM

Bill,
I am/was deeply saddened to learn that your lovely wife had passed away from this horrible illness. When I first came here I did know that you had suffered such a great loss. Since I have been here I've seen what a great friend that you've been to all of us here, and you have certainly gained the love and respect from all.

If there is ever anything that I can do for you,please just ask. I will continue to keep you and your family in my daily prayers.

Doug