HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What else can happen (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34732)

chrisy 07-13-2008 02:13 PM

karen,all my love and prayers to you. you are one strong lady and an inspiration to us all. glad you have some help. let others take care of you, and let rick do his job - to love you!much lovechris

Barbara H. 07-13-2008 03:20 PM

Thinking of You!

Hi Karen,
Please know that I am sending positive thoughts your way. Try to take one day at a time and enjoy the fact that your husband is taking time off to be with you. Make sure that you have your needs met. Write them down and have your husband advocate for you. Although I can understand that you are worried right now about the road ahead, there just may be a treatment for you out there that will work for you. Ask what treatments or trials may be available. I wish all the best for you.
Barbara H.

dhealey 07-13-2008 04:07 PM

Karen, Sending tons of love, hugs, and prayers your way. Best of luck.

Joan M 07-13-2008 05:45 PM

Karen,

I'm so terribly sorry that you are having a tough time.

You have a lot going on. I'm sending prayers and healing vibes your way.

Best, Joan

jones7676 07-13-2008 08:38 PM

Just wanted to say that I hope the gamma knife works wonders and that you will soon be feeling better. I'm sorry to hear you have to deal with all this...and happy to hear your husband is being supportive. Hang in there!

GemmaG 07-14-2008 08:13 AM

Dear Karen,
Sending you lots of love and prayers. We'll get through this together.
My love to you,
Gemma

lilyecuadorian 07-14-2008 10:43 AM

you are in my though and prayers ..I ask to Divine Mercy for help everyminute for you ..my sweet sister !!and for all of us ...you are in my mind all the times ...you know it , you felt and you are reading now again ...I love you !!

MJo 07-14-2008 01:43 PM

I am glad you have hospice helping you. I also trust you will be one of the patients who cancels hospice when they are doing better. I hope the gamma knife fries the new tumor and that the chemo combination knocks back your other mets. Rhode Island is beautiful -- my wicked TV pleasure is Ghost Hunters, those Roto Rooter plumbers from Rhode Island. Take good care of yourself. A good husband is a blessing. MJO

Lida 07-14-2008 05:26 PM

What else can happen

Karen,
Sorry you are going through such difficult times now. I hope the support you are getting will allow you to rest and gain your strength. Regarding the brain lesion, I have had radiosurgery (similar to what you are getting) for a primary brain lesion and found the treatment helpful and painless. I am sending you healing prayers. Lida

Mary Anne in TX 07-15-2008 02:59 PM

Sending love and hugs and prayers to you today! God bless, ma

KathyH 07-16-2008 10:41 AM

Hi Karen,
I'm so sorry you are caught in a whirlwind. I pray for peace and strength to slay this giant.
Love, Kathy

Becca 07-30-2008 04:22 PM

HAS ANYONE ANY NEWS ON KAREN?

I am hoping someone has an update on how Karen is doing. She continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. Dear Karen, we miss you and love you.

Becca

lexigirl 07-30-2008 07:24 PM

Dear Karen,

I have been away from the boards recovering from surgery. I want to send you prayers and hugs as you brave this battle. So happy that your husband is able to take time off so you can regain strength and beat this nasty cancer back.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

Mary Anne in TX 07-31-2008 01:50 PM

Karen! We'd surely like to hear from you or your family! I left a message but know that you may be elsewhere fighting to get into that DM1 trial! Keep fighting gorgeous! ma

harrie 08-02-2008 11:55 PM

Karen,
Still have you in my thoughts. Take care.
Hugs,
Maryanne