HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Could Use Your Prayers ... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34463)

'lizbeth 06-22-2008 05:40 PM

Sheila,

Wishing your mother a full and speedy recovery. I will add your and your mother in my prayers.

'lizbeth

kareneg 06-22-2008 06:07 PM

Dear Sheila,

I am sending all my love to your mom for speedy recovery. And my prayers also all my love.

Karen

Liz J. 06-22-2008 06:15 PM

Prayers are with you

Dear Sheila,

Sending many prayers and thoughts your way. Friday was the 5th anniversary of my Mom's passing. I know what you are saying. No person can take their place.
May God be with you and your family and hopefully we will hear good news from you soon.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

Patty F 06-22-2008 06:16 PM

Sheila
I am sending prayers your way for your moms speedy recovery.

sassy 06-22-2008 09:55 PM

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Donna 06-22-2008 10:54 PM

My Gosh!

Dear Sheila,

I am so inspired by your family trait of survivorship! My prayers and thoughts of love and light go out to you and your Mom!

Love, Donna

Jean 06-23-2008 11:07 AM

Sheila,
Gee, I am so sorry to hear this news of your Mom.
Okay - you have it...open your arms....to catch all the huge good wishes, love, hugs, and prayers for your Mom.

Please take care of yourself also Sheila and get some rest.

Hugs,
Jean

Joan M 06-23-2008 01:38 PM

Sheila,

I'm sorry to hear about your mom and I'm praying for her. She seems like one smart lady in taking those baby aspirins. Really kept her head, which I'm sure made a difference. God bless her!

Best, Joan

Pam P 06-23-2008 02:36 PM

Super photo! Wishing your mom a great 100% recovery.

jones7676 06-23-2008 07:55 PM

Hi Sheila,

The pic is beautiful. I wish all of you strength to get through these tough times. Sending you a cyberhug to help you get through this. You have a lot of friends here who care about you and your family. If you pool all our wishes and prayers together we are giving all of you a lot of support.

Sheila 06-24-2008 04:36 AM

Thank you all for all your prayers, they are definately working....she is not out of the woods yet but I have seen slight improvement...she still cannot write her name, and has quite a bit of difficulty trying to get her right leg moving...she is using a walker and we are looking into a stroke rehab institute to get her therapy to retain what she has not lost, and improve what she has...I am thankful her speech seems OK....she is on a new medication, aggrenox, which is part blood thinner and part aspitin...gives her horendous headaches, but seems to keep the blood thin. Keep the prayers coming...they are working!!!

Dove 06-24-2008 12:13 PM

Dear Sheila, you and your mother are in my prayers . I am new to the group and I hope to get to know you better.

Dove

LOPSIDED 06-24-2008 01:57 PM

Sheila,

A Couple Of Years Ago My Father Had A Stroke And When I Found Him He Could Not Move Or Speak. After Just 6 Weeks In A Re-hab Hospital He Had Recovered Everything But Still Had A Little Slurring With His Words. It Is Amazing How One Can Improve In Just Weeks. I Hope Your Mother Gets Better Everyday.

Vi Schorpp 06-25-2008 09:51 AM

Sheila

I hope things are going better for your mother by now. I noticed my husband's slurring when he had suffered a stroke and we got him to the ER in time to administer the clot-busting drug. That helped so much. You, your mom and dad are all in my prayers. Take care.

vickie h 06-25-2008 10:01 AM

Prayers from California

Dearest Sheila,

Sending lots of prayers at this difficult time. Please know that we are all here for you and your mother and father and thst we love you very much. Vickie

Believe51 06-25-2008 10:35 AM

Certainly....

Sheila, my prayer list just got a little longer. I did not respond right away since I had to go away after our 'race' but have been saying prayers ever since I read this. Ed & I send special love and prayers to you and yours, and remember we love you sooooo much!! We will always be here for you>>Believe51

RobinP 06-25-2008 10:52 AM

Yes, sure will pray for your mom, Sheila. I have a feeling she'll be just fine. Keep your chin up.

atdec05 06-26-2008 11:57 AM

Dear Sheila,

I hope your mom continues to improve. What a beautiful picture of the two of you.

take care,
Anna