HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ~Kate~(tousled1) UPDATE For You All.... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32852)

Faith in Him 02-29-2008 05:08 PM

Hi Kate:

I'm so glad you are home from the hospital and enjoying your own home. I am praying that your next chemo will be just what is right for you.

Please take good care of yourself.

Tonya

Bill 02-29-2008 06:01 PM

Marie, please tell Kate she's in our thoughts and prayers, and we miss her! Love and hugs, Bill

lexigirl 02-29-2008 06:06 PM

Sending you big hugs from California Kate! Hoping that you will feel better each day.

Hugs,
Lexi

Lolly 02-29-2008 06:13 PM

Kate, I will be pulling for you on Monday, let the good drugs roll!

<3 Lolly

Chelee 02-29-2008 06:36 PM

I am so happy they released you Kate because there is NO place like HOME. :) Just being home will have you feeling so much better...at least at home you can get some REAL rest/sleep. I'm so sorry you had to deal with all this...I know it hasn't been easy. But its time for things to turn around and nothing but good things to come your way.

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your new chemo will kick some major cancer butt and then some! Hang in there kate...and get some rest. (Hugs!)

Chelee

Mary Anne in TX 02-29-2008 06:39 PM

Hey Kate, I'm praying that those meds have exceptional power as they enter your body and knock the socks off those BC cells! You are so amazing and I know that you will be strong in your determination to get well. We miss you more that you will ever know. As I think about you now, I would love to have this whole computer screen filled with zillions of pictures of you and all our warrior sisters talking and laughing and crying and loving the special moments in life! Wish I could see your face and send more than a cyber hug! I'm sending prayers your way and lots of love. ma

Yorkiegirl 02-29-2008 08:39 PM

Please let Kate know I am glad that she is home. I know she will rest so much better at home.

Let her know she is in my prayers.

Bev 02-29-2008 09:16 PM

Kate, I'm waving my pom poms too. Get well. bev

lilyecuadorian 02-29-2008 09:28 PM

Kate sending you prayers and strength .....get well ...well ...Love, Lily

Jackie07 02-29-2008 09:33 PM

Believe51: I am so touched by your action - to check on Kate...
Kate: I am so glad you are doing better, please know you are in our prayers...

michka 03-01-2008 08:19 AM

Kate, I wasn't on the forum these last days and discovered, thanks to Believe51, that you went to the hospital and are now back home. I hope the new treatment will work and that soon we will see your wonderful posts again. I send you a lot of hugs and will think of you every day. Michka

nitewind 03-01-2008 12:49 PM

Kate, I will be so happy when you can come back online. I miss your smiling face and your great posts. You have always been a great source of information and a wonderful inspiration to me. I MISS YOU!!!
hugs

chrisy 03-01-2008 05:17 PM

Kate, glad you are back home, the hospital is no place to get well...hope the new chemo is easy for you and tough on the canser.
Take care
Chris

Mary Jo 03-01-2008 06:46 PM

Welcome Home Kate..........Boy, I bet it feels good to be home and to know you can sleep in your bed tonight - YAHOO!

Praying God's Healing Hand to touch you dear sister.

Mary Jo

hutchibk 03-01-2008 08:45 PM

Kate!! What are we gonna do with you? Stop it already... with the pneumonia stuff. You and me, together we'll be, Tykerb/Xeloda whee, whee!!! Let me know if you need any hints, as I am full of it, ummm them..., regarding T/X as you know.

Hibernate and hunker down until you get your strength back... I will be sending big optimisic prayers into the universe for you, and the universe better listen or I will have to kick it's butt.

kareneg 03-01-2008 09:35 PM

Stay strong Kate we are all praying for you my friend.