HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Call from my doctor (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30407)

Barbara H. 10-08-2007 11:11 AM

Thinking of you

Hi Vanessa,
I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts.
Barbara H.

Becky 10-08-2007 11:30 AM

Vanessa

I have been thinking of you all weekend and all day today.

Love to you

Sandy in Silicon Valley 10-08-2007 11:43 AM

Vanessa - what did you find out from your doctor?

Hi, Vanessa -

From the previous posts in response to your messages about having fallen down, and then your doctor's sudden call on Sunday - it's evident that many of us are concerned about what you found out at your doctor's appointment this morning, what, if any, treatment you've decided on, and how you are coping with whatever information you received today...

Please post again, with an update...

(((hugs & good wishes)))
Sandy in Silicon Valley

Julie2 10-08-2007 12:09 PM

Venessa,

Thinking of you, please let us know the update.

Julie

RhondaH 10-08-2007 12:51 PM

Vanessa...

me too. Keep checking for an update. Prayers still coming.

Rhonda

jones7676 10-08-2007 01:01 PM

I am thinking of you - the damn waiting is so hard. I hoping/believing that if they did find something it is treatable. I will be watching for an update, cyber hugs to you.

nitewind 10-08-2007 01:20 PM

I'm praying for you too. Please let us know when you can.
Hugs

mts 10-08-2007 02:14 PM

Hi Vanessa-

Thinking of you.

Maria

BonnieR 10-08-2007 02:18 PM

Vanessa, you have quite a group backing you up here. It reminds me of that Verizon commercial! And we are all awaiting your update.

Mary Jo 10-08-2007 02:33 PM

I'm sending hugs and prayers to you dear Vanessa.

Love,

Mary Jo

Mary Anne in TX 10-08-2007 02:40 PM

Hi Vanessa!
I leave in a few minutes for a brain MRI myself, but I will be so in a hurry to get home to see if you have given us word of your condition. I'm hoping its an overly careful Onc. and nothing more. Whatever the results, you have a massive amount of prayers coming at you hard and fast. Hope you'll soak in those positive thoughts and prayers and let them hold you tight!
May God's sweetest angels fly at your side for the next few days!
Mary Anne

chrisy 10-08-2007 02:42 PM

Vanessa,
I missed your post yesterday, and of course by now you have some answers, and possibly a plan of attack if necessary. Despite the anxiety, I think you are blessed to have a doctor who considers your care so important.

Best wishes to you, and much love
Chris

tricia keegan 10-08-2007 03:01 PM

Vanessa I just saw your post and wanted you to know I'm wishing the best for you and hoping there's a reasonable explanation for all this.

Andrea Barnett Budin 10-08-2007 03:38 PM

Anxiously Awaiting Your Post, Vanessa...

Vanessa, Sounds like a call I got once from my onc (when liver mets were found). Come in at 5: w/Paul. What's going on? See some *abnormal* cells. After he said he never likes to tell such news on the phone. Worries about driving half crazed.

So I am praying my instincts are wrong with you, anyway. Call on Sunday, take Decadron, bring a companion. Whatever it is -- you have all our prayers. Hoping this is caught early on if it is something and is ripe for total destruction. Please let us know what's happening with you, Vanessa, as we're all holding our breath since yesterday, much like you must be. No matter what, you seem to be in caring, able hands... And you are surrounded by much love...
Waiting to hear, Andi

Lolly 10-08-2007 03:41 PM

Vanessa, I'm sending hugs and prayers right now. You are all our thoughts as we wait to hear from you.

<3 Lolly

Ceesun 10-08-2007 03:55 PM

Vanessa-Worried and wondering-hoping for a good outcome. Cathy aka Ceesun

Yorkiegirl 10-08-2007 04:19 PM

Vanessa, I have been checking the posts all afternoon waiting to see an update.

Prayers are being said.

madubois63 10-08-2007 05:30 PM

I doubt you'll be getting any sleep tonight - decadron and worry. I pray your appointment will go lots better than my out of the ordinary phone call. Please know we are all thinking of you and praying hard for negative (if you know what I mean) news...

Love - Maryann

JerseyGirl 10-08-2007 05:50 PM

Vanessa, just wanted you to know we're still praying for you. If the news was good, I hope you're out celebrating...if it wasn't, I'm sure your onc has a plan of action to kick cancer butt!! And you'll feel so much better once you take action and control.
Please let us know how you are!!! We'd love to see your smiling face peering out at us.
((hugs))
Julie

sassy 10-08-2007 06:49 PM

Vanessa,

Joining with everyone else, praying for you.