HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Been a long day-feeling better! (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28004)

Rendi69CA 04-27-2007 10:21 PM

((((Sandy)))) I am glad you feeling better and the fluid is clear. I am sending some ((((Hugs)))) to you. Take care of yourself.

Rendi

Mary Jo 04-28-2007 04:31 AM

Prayers and hugs sent out to you Sandy.

Love from me to you,

Mary Jo

MJo 04-28-2007 06:06 AM

I hope that lung fluid is cancer free. A lot of lung complaints down here in Delaware this time of year due to change of season -- I hope that's what this is.

IRENE FROM TAMPA 04-28-2007 07:18 AM

I will think positive thoughts for you....

NO NO NO this will not be bad news for you Sandy. You need to wear those green shoes out.

I am so sorry you had to go through all of this. You stay strong my friend and my prayers will stay strong for you too.

Pls let me know how you are doing and results from your test.

Take care.

LAURIE 04-28-2007 07:40 AM

Wow Sandy, you are strong. You give me strength. I hope all the doctors you are seeing are something "good" to look at. It's always nice to have something nice to look at. Hope that made you smile.

RobinP 04-28-2007 09:12 AM

Sandy, I was so sad to read your recent turn of events. Please keep your chin up and stay strong. I'm keeping you in prays and send a big cyber hug.

Caroline UK 04-28-2007 03:48 PM

Sandy,
How blissful not to feel short of breath any more, but now the wait for news must be tough.
Hope you're keeping well distracted, and getting out into some lovely warming Spring sunshine this weekend, and that you can reach out for a hug if a fearful moment creeps up on you. There's a lot to be said for keeping busy!
I'm keeping you in my thoughts and sending you strength, we're all here with you, holding you in our hearts.
Love to you, keep in good spirits
Caroline

Esther 04-28-2007 10:19 PM

Sandy, hope your news is positive! I have my port in the inner part of my right arm. It's about chest level, in the part facing my body.

I've had it for over 3 years now, and have not had any problems with it, perhaps you might want to look into it?

Joy 04-29-2007 08:56 AM

what the heck

Sandy! It makes me crazy, this turn of events. I'm so sorry there is all of this going on. I am glad that your chest is feeling better and you are not coughing anymore. I'm PRAYING and PRAYING that the fluid is just fluid. I'm wishing you good luck with port relocation. AND I'm so impressed and inspired by your attitude and grace and humor. Thank you for sharing your beauty and gifts with us.

p.s. I had an arm port 7 years ago and it also worked fine.

Soccermom 04-29-2007 08:39 PM

Hi sandy,
Just want to send my most loving thoughts to you this evening. Praying for a B9 report on the lung fluid!
Marcia